BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Impatience is a virtue. One coat dries in 60 seconds! These vivid, can’t-miss-`em nail colors come in a no wait formula and apply smooth for streak-free, even coverage. Specially-engineered ManiCurve™ Brush is designed with a flat rod for ideal liquid dispersion and a rounded bristle tip to hug nail curves for perfect application.

• Does this product actually sparkle when applied on your n...1 Answers
  • I just received a bunch of these as a gift and absolutely...7 Answers
  • It's this color bright? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Pretty fast drying, nice formula for the most part, long lasting with two coats and a top coat.... Great polish considering its price!" in 8 reviews
Jerrica R.
Marion, IN
i love this brand & the nail polish is great. it’s great quality & the brand has really cute colors. plus, it’s very affordable. the only downside of this nail polish is that the bottle dries out really fast. i’ve noticed that every time i buy this polish, it clumps up near the lid while the rest of the polish dries out. other than that, it’s great polish.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
The white iridescent glitter shade from this range is my go-to nail polish for when I want a quick and easy coverup for my nails. When I don’t have the time to do a precise painting with color but I still want my nails to look nice I’ll swipe this on quickly and it looks great. It chips after a day or two but it’s super inexpensive and easy to apply.
🌙Aeyden🌸Maiden🌙 A.
Lake City
Absolutely love these. I have no patience when it comes to painting my nails and these really do dry pretty quick. I love the brush too makes for a quick paint job as well. I love the bright spring colors. I have these beautiful bright blue that love wearing on my toes all throughout spring and summer.
Lauren V.
Columbia
I bought the black mail polish from this brand and I was disappointed. I guess for the price, it’s not so bad. The polish itself with thin and watery. The brush is a little wider than I like from a nail polish brush. To get a good solid color, it takes a few coats. It also tends to chip
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
This is honestly not a bad nail polish for the price! It's great if you want to stock up on several colors that you want, and don't want to break the bank. They go on well, they dry relatively fast, and if you put on a top coat, they will stay on for a decent amount of time.
Veronica R.
Gainesville, FL
Wet n wild is cheap, which is not always a bad thing (they make some great makeup), but for nail polish, it is. The nail polishes lack shine and chip too easily. I would only recommend this product if you are looking for a color to wear for just a night or two.
Deborah J.
Great short term nail polish. It will chip within about 2 days but the colors are great and if you have a date, these are quick to dry and completely cover your nail without putting a ton of polish on your nails. Vibrant colors make them fun too. Great price!
Emma R.
Frederick, MD
I like being these for my daughters. The color selection is wonderful and the price is great since it’s for my daughters who always want a different color all the time. The nail polish doesn’t last long though if you don’t use a primer and a top coat. But I think for children or teens who like to change their color all the time it’s great.
Stephanie P.
Milton, FL
I liked the price and it seemed to stay as long as the other polishes available at Walmart. I’m always amazed how long the polish lasts from the nail salon compared to store bought diy polishes. But then when I think about how expensive it is at the nail salon, I just go back to my store brand and paint them myself...even if I have to do it three times as often.
Vanessa P.
Crete, IL
I love these polishes, I’ve bought mine from dollar general and they’re so inexpensive and with 2 coats it’s more than enough for coverage. They do dry so fast and that’s what makes me love them even more.
Beth P.
Milwaukee, WI
What is your favorite color from the WnW fastdry line?
Mandee M.
I just received a bunch of these as a gift and absolutely love them, but can't seem to find them anywhere. Where can you buy these?
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Which shade of wet n wild Fast Dry Nail Color should I paint my nails? Basic Beach (L) or Navy Intelligence (R)?
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
It's this color bright?
Katie S.
Absolutely the best nail polish in the world