Wet N Wild Fast Dry Nail Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Impatience is a virtue. One coat dries in 60 seconds! These vivid, can’t-miss-`em nail colors come in a no wait formula and apply smooth for streak-free, even coverage. Specially-engineered ManiCurve™ Brush is designed with a flat rod for ideal liquid dispersion and a rounded bristle tip to hug nail curves for perfect application.

• Does this product actually sparkle when applied on your nails? 1 Answers
  • I just received a bunch of these as a gift and absolutely love th...7 Answers
  • It's this color bright? 4 Answers
Wet N Wild Fast Dry Nail Color
  • "Pretty fast drying, nice formula for the most part, long lasting with two coats and a top coat.... Great polish considering its price!" in 8 reviews
Danielle S.
 Are used to use wet and wild polish all the time when I was younger because it was affordable. Now as an adult I don't use it as often unless there's a specific color I need it and I'm not worried about it needing to last too long. It does dry fast which is a bonus especially when I'm painting my children's nails. For me personally it's not my first choice to use as a polish.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I like this brand. It does dry fast like the product states. It’s a great value for your money. I’ve used this several times. The pros is that it does dry fast, doesn’t need to many coatings. The cons are that after a day or two it does start to wear off at the end of the nails. Overall I like this product a lot I would recommend.
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
Wet n wild fast dry is always one of my top choices for nail color. It doesn’t chip as easily as some other brands and even though I usually have to use a few coats, it’s worth it. It dries really quickly too so you aren’t stuck there waiting for your nails to dry.
Veronica R.
Gainesville, FL
Wet n wild is cheap, which is not always a bad thing (they make some great makeup), but for nail polish, it is. The nail polishes lack shine and chip too easily. I would only recommend this product if you are looking for a color to wear for just a night or two.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
Great, cheap option for trying out new colors. Some of the first nail polish I ever used, so it’s a little nostalgic for me. It does tend to chip on me, but I can say from experience that their formulas will last years before separating or getting thick!
Sarah S.
grove city, PA
It is for sure a nice nail polish. It is nice colors the bright ones you don't need a second coat. Also the glitter is very nice. It's is for sure fast dry the fastest one I have ever owned. I love this nail polish by far my favorite.
Tristan S.
LOVE THIS BRAND! Their fast dry polish is EVERYTHING! It drys in less than a minute which is amazing if you’re not great at waiting like me🤗 I’ve been a repeat customer for SUCH a long time, I definitely recommend this💓
Jennessa K.
Silver Lake, MN
I am in love with wet n wild. They have completely stepped their game up and still keep their prices super cheap. I have the nail polish in every single color. That’s how affordable it is. Great for beginners.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love using Wet N Wild products. They are so affordable an so good. They have really came a long way with there brand as well from packaging to pigments they are amazing. The collaboration with Fergie is so good. This nail polish is so beautiful you can use it alone or as a topper it's so beautiful an lasts forever!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
As I've said before, I love W&W products. This color is bold, vibrant and gorgeous! You can get away with one coat, though two is always best. It does dry a little quicker than standard polishes which is a huge bonus in my book as I have a toddler and don't have time to sit around letting polish dry. The price is great!
Beth P.
Milwaukee, WI
What is your favorite color from the WnW fastdry line?
Mandee M.
I just received a bunch of these as a gift and absolutely love them, but can't seem to find them anywhere. Where can you buy these?
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Which shade of Wet N Wild Fast Dry Nail Color should I paint my nails? Basic Beach (L) or Navy Intelligence (R)?
Angela O.
Waterbury , CT
It's this color bright?
Katie S.
Absolutely the best nail polish in the world