Introducing all new Fantasy Makers 6-pan paint palettes! Available in 4 unique palettes to help transform you into a spooky zombie or a mystical mermaid. The highly pigmented and creamy formula applies smoothly and is perfect for mixing and matching to create the perfect Halloween look.

Ingredients: Dicaprylyl Succinate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891"

Usage: Select paint color(s) and apply to desired area. Spread out evenly with brush or finger. No water is necessary for application.

Anyone had a problem with breaking out after using this cream palette
Is this just glitter on top of Vaseline?
Can you use this around the eyes AND on the skin/lips?
Start your review of wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette!
How would you rate this product?
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette uploaded by Janey H.
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette uploaded by Janey H.
I’ve purchased all four from the 2019 collection! They are oil based, and glide on smoothly! Will definitely need to be set with a colorless powder or similar eyeshadow though to really ensure it doesn’t move. It does dry down a bit, but it works better by doing that. Heavily pigmented, easy to use, and perfect options when you’re on a budget!
Dry, Normal / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Rochester , NY
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette uploaded by China B.
I absolutely 100% recommend this product!! It has such a great coverage and is sooo much more affordable then other body paints! Used this for my Ursula look and it came out FANTASTIC! I needed to cover my upper chest, shoulders and face and used most of the purple and a bit of the light blue. Sad that all my purple is gone but it was definitely worth it! Check out more pics of this look on IG: ChinaBell
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Large Pores
Parker, CO
Purchased at: Target
Love these face paints from Wet n Wild! They are super pigmented and last all day. Plus, they are super affordable and ate a great quality. Unlike other face paints, these didn't break me out and they are super easy to blend out. My skin was a little dry after using this but not too bad!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Whiteheads, Large Pores
Nixa, MO
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette uploaded by Gary H.
Purchased at: Walmart
For a drugstore brand the color work well and blend easily. Super affordable and truly worth getting. I used several different palettes to create this look white as the base with green overlay and blue in the beard and also use the 40 palette for the details and scales. I would recommend these for sure.
Dry / Large Pores
Atlanta, LA
Great product I absolutely love their body paint formula by far the best and cheapest body paint it took me forever to find a good cheap one to use and I’m absolutely in love it’s not streaky it sets well and comes off easy when you are done and does not irritate skin
Dry / Acne
Middleburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought the pink and purple palette it works great for face painting I’m going to use it on my daughter for her Halloween night this particular palette with the yellow and orange is good for fall but I didn’t see it this last time I went to walmart
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Burbank, CA
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette uploaded by Sheila B.
Purchased at: CVS
Used this palette for quite a few of my Halloween looks this year! The pigment is fierce and for the $$ it’s a great product for the value...the creamy shadows are a must this Halloween! So easily blended I used my finger and it worked perfectly
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Dryness
Flatwoods, KY
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette uploaded by karen S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love this. Great for Halloween and scary looks. Blends so easy and applies great. You can also use this with powder. Lasts an okay amount of time. I didn’t wear it past 6 hrs. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Bronx, NY
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette uploaded by Fatim D.
Love them! They are highly pigmented, so coverage is great! It also applies true to color, I just wish it was a little easier to wash off, and they don’t dry or have a finish so yu have to be careful.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Palm Desert , CA
I love these paint palettes so much! I own 4 of them, 2 from last years Fantasy Makers Collection and 2 from this years, They’re super affordable and good for a few big facepaints each color.
Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness