BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing all new Fantasy Makers 6-pan paint palettes! Available in 4 unique palettes to help transform you into a spooky zombie or a mystical mermaid. The highly pigmented and creamy formula applies smoothly and is perfect for mixing and matching to create the perfect Halloween look.

Ingredients: Dicaprylyl Succinate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891"

Usage: Select paint color(s) and apply to desired area. Spread out evenly with brush or finger. No water is necessary for application.

• Is this just glitter on top of Vaseline?2 Answers
  • Can you use this around the eyes AND on the skin/lips?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Arni P.
South Portland, ME
Scary Mary Broken Dolly Female Halloween Makeup Kit. It really helps you to get into the Halloween spirit. wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette. This palette gives you a cutting edge and provides more options to oomph your halloween make up in no time.
All my makeup remained for quite a long time, doesn't fades off. Was quite happy with the pallets, my friends gave me huge compliments n one of them borrowed my palettes for her daughter's Halloween event at her school. She is going to be dressed as Medusa. So happy after addition of these to collection.

P.S - few colors of west n wild palette can be used on any regular occasions.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette
Every year I purchase the new line and I'm able to create so many looks and my daughter also loves them they can be a bit oily but I just set it it with translucent powder and I'm good to go they last and make the holiday so much fun being able to create so many looks for a great value I will definitely recommend these to all my family and friends
Brittany S.
West Pittston, PA
I recently went to my local cvs and stumbled upon new wet n wild face paints in a larger pan than in this product shown ( I couldn't find the actual product ) but they're single whit wand black cream face paint. I was shocked at the color pay off, how long It held up, and how easy it was to apply other products over top. There was no streaking, no melting of sliding off. I was able to blend shadows after setting it so easily. Do you want to know what the best part was? Only $2.99! Ladies if you love playing around with Halloween makeup and makeup in general I highly recommend these products if you're just starting out and don't want to splurge right away!
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Wet - n - Wild has been my favorite make-up brand since I started playing with lip gloss in 4th grade. As I have gotten older the brand has continued to grow and develop products that meet the current needs of beauty enthusiasts that weren't front and center in the 90s. Contouring wasn't a huge thing, and the concern of long wear makeup, especially for Halloween, was not of great importance. This palette allows you to create colorful and fun looks, from mystical mermaid to an Avatar character. You can add glitter to it for a more glamorous look, or use black to create darker and more ominous face shadows. Thus palette is versatile and comes in a variety of color schemes that will allow you to be whatever you want for Halloween.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Love using this makeup for Halloween. Purchasing wet & wild Halloween makeup is my favorite thing to do this time of the year. I am a makeup artist and I love using this makeup on everyone's Halloween faces. Like to buy an array of different colors of the Face paints. They blend well, hold up on the skin fantastic, don't move around too much with oils or sweating. They sit in place awesome with a powder or makeup setting spray on top. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good cheap Halloween makeup product. Usually purchase at my local Walgreens and Rite aid stores.
Laurissa D.
Kingsley , MI
I love these palettes for Halloween make up! They are very inexpensive so if they get messed up it's OK ! they are easy to apply although it's not top-notch it does work for awesome zombie make up clown make up things of that nature that you're mixing a lot of stuff for you would not want to wreck your nice pallet. I do recommend these for Halloween make up ! I picked mine up at the local Walmart! Super cheap and gets the job done
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
These aren't the colors I got (I had a black, white, orange, and purple palette) but I was pleasantly surprised with great results for a very low price. The product was easy to work with, lasted for the few hours I needed it to, and washed off easily. Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Painter's Palette Snow Queen New NWT
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
These are my go to when shopping for Halloween makeup. The pigments are great, they last a long time. They don't dry flakey. They look really good they also have sparkly palettes in case you want to be extra (which who doesn't on Halloween?) And they extra great thing about these products is they are SUPER affordable. I got 2 body paint palettes and 2 lipsticks for under $15. I buy my stuff at Walgreens, Wal-Mart or CVS.
Marlenne M.
Love love love this palette. I love using it for my special FX make up. I use it mostly during Halloween or face painting g at a party or special event. It’s super affordable and easy to use. Has really nice color and they also sell them in different colors as well.
Kallie B.
Great cheap way to do some really awesome makeup for halloween. It don't last super long but for halloween it just long enough. Plus its usually always cheaper than buying the big halloween makeup kits and i can get just a few colors i need i stead of having like 8 colors and i never used and like 3 that i did.. So wasteful.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Is this just glitter on top of Vaseline?
Lexi M.
Raleigh, NC
Can you use this around the eyes AND on the skin/lips?