BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing all new Fantasy Makers 6-pan paint palettes! Available in 4 unique palettes to help transform you into a spooky zombie or a mystical mermaid. The highly pigmented and creamy formula applies smoothly and is perfect for mixing and matching to create the perfect Halloween look.

Ingredients: Dicaprylyl Succinate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ceresin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891"

Usage: Select paint color(s) and apply to desired area. Spread out evenly with brush or finger. No water is necessary for application.

• Is this just glitter on top of Vaseline?2 Answers
  • Can you use this around the eyes AND on the skin/lips?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arni P.
South Portland, ME
Scary Mary Broken Dolly Female Halloween Makeup Kit. It really helps you to get into the Halloween spirit. wet n wild Fantasy Makers Paint Palette. This palette gives you a cutting edge and provides more options to oomph your halloween make up in no time.
All my makeup remained for quite a long time, doesn't fades off. Was quite happy with the pallets, my friends gave me huge compliments n one of them borrowed my palettes for her daughter's Halloween event at her school. She is going to be dressed as Medusa. So happy after addition of these to collection.

P.S - few colors of west n wild palette can be used on any regular occasions.
Marlenne M.
Orlando
Love love love this palette. I love using it for my special FX make up. I use it mostly during Halloween or face painting g at a party or special event. It’s super affordable and easy to use. Has really nice color and they also sell them in different colors as well.
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
I used this pallet to do a skull makeup look on me and my boyfriend! The paint went on nicely, however it did not dry like I expected it stayed a little greasy. I suggest using a liner first to outline the areas being painted for a smoother clean finish!
Ashley H.
Leesburg
This palette was great for practicing my Halloween makeup! It was very easy to apply, I used a foundation brush to apply it for the larger parts of my face. It is very true to color but if you want it to be very vibrant you will have to do two to three coats of the color. But overall I loved it!
Lizet V.
New Haven, CT
This is a super affordable product for Halloween when you are planning on doing a great face paint on yourself and not trying to spend a lot of money it also glides on the skin smoothly I recommend this product to anyone in a budget or anyone who will enjoy creating an amazing Halloween look
Shama V.
Richmond, VA
I have bought this product for Halloween. I have swatched some colors on my skin and the pigment is very good. It is cheap as well not to expensive and after Halloween you can find these off clearance. The colors are very creamy. I am really excited to use it!
Cristina P.
Madison Hts, VA
For halloween I always swing by Walmart and Walgreens to get the wet and wild fantasy maker makeup nail decals and of course nail color. they have the best bang foe you buck and the colors are amazing no matter how spooky or sexy you choose to be
Jennifer O.
Raymond, NH
For the price I love these kits...They make for great halloween makeup! These will last all night without melting off! Very easy to aplly! Packaging is great and easy to clean up! Def recommend to anyone!
Bianca C.
CANOGA PARK, CA
Good eye shadow for halloween makeup or for kids or any occassion when u dont want to use your expensive make up or just cant afford to buy colors like this its not proffessional make up but still works
Alana N.
Los Angeles
Nice colors and affordable but I don’t like the fact that they are oily and don’t last very long on the skin. They definitely do smudge and can get messy. Not really what a have in mind when I plan to do a sfx or Halloween inspired look.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Is this just glitter on top of Vaseline?
Lexi M.
Raleigh, NC
Can you use this around the eyes AND on the skin/lips?