MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & Luminizerswet n wild
Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 026oz

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 0.26oz

The innovative Color Icon Rainbow Highlighter you fell in love with now with a hauntingly dark twist. Get a truly unique unicorn glow with this ultra-saturated, high impact, shimmering pearl powder that blends easily for a beautiful rainbow highlight. Featuring micro-fine pearl pigments which combine to create a targeted multi-color glow. Use each majestic shade individually for a precise pop of radiance or swirl together to achieve an everlasting glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 0.26oz!
Jacksboro, TX
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 0.26oz uploaded by Rebecca P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 0.26oz
The pigment of the highlight isn’t the best, but it’s a super fun product! Just looks like a normal highlighter on my skin.
San Antonio
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 0.26oz uploaded by Evelyn Tatiana A.
Review for: Wet n Wild Color Icon Rainbow Highlighter - Moonstone, Multicolor, 6 g
I was very excited to try this product but it is not to my liking, the highlighter is of very good quality and quite beautiful but it is difficult for it to go well with a simple makeup, the colors are too noticeable and do not combine unless you use shadows of eyes with the same colors as the illuminator. If you are one of those who like to do a colorful makeup, it is perfect for you, but if not, I recommend a single-color highlighter.
Denver, CO
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 0.26oz uploaded by Jena L.
I absolutely love this highlighter. Its the perfect price, its beauty, and it has great formula. I like to use the pink, orange and yellow for a perfect rose gold look and I like to use the green, blue and purple for more going out looks or corner of the eye look and even eyeshadow. Dont sleep on it.
Review for: Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 0.26oz
This was perfect for pride! Ive also used the colors as eyeshadow toppers and added them as glitter ontop of more pigmented shadows.
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 0.26oz uploaded by Vibhuti S.
Okay product. Honestly, my expectations were quite high from it but nevermind😂 I dont use it as a highlighter instead i use it as a glittery eyeshadow and it works perfectly. Price is 499Rs and is quite reasonable. I will recommend it because its pigmentation is good!
Courtney
Nice colour they all just kind of merged together and just become one litter it’s really pretty though
I love drugstore highliters, I feel like they are the ones who actually show and glow. I like how it has all these combined colors to give a rainbow look at the end of it. The price is super good for what it gives you!
Sonoma, CA
This is a great multi highlighter at a good price. I still use this often even with now having several higher end and lovely highlighters.
Neenah, WI
Cute but it didn’t work out for me at all. It makes me happy when I look at it, so I am going to keep it. Definitely not something I would recommend to someone
Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers New Dark Rainbow Highlighter - 0.26oz uploaded by Gina B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wet and wild i have to say is my favorite drug store makeup. They always have the edgy stuff. They came through with this amazing rainbow highlight palette. It is perfect. The pigment is strong so you don't have to keep picking product up. I would be again and again. Perfect for all ages in my opinion. Also kudo points for crueltyfree.

Looking for your answer?