BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Nail Polish Glow in The Dark #11139 Night Glow 0.33oz Each Brand New

Buy on Walmart
Chancee M.
JOPLIN, MO
I'm always unsure of glow in the dark nail polish because a majority of it doesn't actually glow. However, I'm a huge fan of Halloween so I was determined to find one, to keep me in the festive spirit. The brand wet-n-wild came out with one and it actually did what it claimed to do, after charging up in the light it actually glowed. The bottle is super cute and goes with the Halloween theme also.
Mindy C.
wilmington, NC
I purchased mine at Walmart. I was skeptical at first because I wasn't sure how glow in the dark nail polish would work. But I tried it and I ended up loving it! I forgot it was on one night and I freaked myself out 😂 but it lasted a long time. Definitely recommend this product.
Rose L.
I love how fun this polish. I get a new one every Halloween. It's just fun to wear anywhere that is going to be dark. It lasts the normal polish time. And is a great conversation starter, because your nails are glowing!!! Kids love it for fun.
Chrissy M.
Sebring, FL
Wet N Wild11139 Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Nail Polish Glow in The Dark 0.33oz~ I really like this nail polish, it's perfect for Halloween and inexpensive as well! It glows in the dark extremely well.
Kari S.
N Manchester, IN
I love this nail polish so much! It's the best nail polish for halloween ! When I go out dancing its a big hit! Great product! Can't wait to show off my glowing nails this halloween (:
rae d.
sheridan
Love love ! I would get again ! So cute an fun ! The pice was fine !! But I really do love it ! You won't be disappointed if you if get ! Apply is so easy ! An it drys quick ! To me !
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
This is a fun nail polish to use and it makes your nails glow! I love it! I think it's a fun product that Wet N Wild came up with for the Halloween season.
Heather D.
Hamilton, OH
I love when Halloween rolls around and the Wet n Wild display full of their fantasy nail polishes goes up!! Their seasonal spooky polishes are some of my favs! Wet n Wild black polish is actually my go to black polish all year round. I stock up on it at Halloween time. I also love the glow in the dark polish! Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Nail Polish Glow in The Dark
Donna W.
Round Rock, TX
Love this stuff! Every year I buy a bottle because I love having glow in the dark nails -
I have since I was a kid! I also use it to decorate glass jars, craft pumpkins and in other crafty ways. The bottles are less than $2 each so it’s a no-brained when it comes to value! Whenever I see this polish I know Halloween is right around the corner!
Brittany J.
I am happy to find a good nail polish. Some of my nails have turned a yellowish color after I've worn polish for awhile. I was told this could have been from the nail polish I used. I can't wait to see the results from this polish. I like the coverage, it goes on thick and smoothly.