BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Love these! Very festive and easy to apply. Gets the job done and is very affordable.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
These nail appliques are so easy to use, and they look great when you're done. Wet N Wild offers a great value and cool products, and you can get very creative with their products when it comes to doing your Halloween makeup.
Tanya B.
Maple ridge , BC
These did not meet my expectations at all. They did not go on smooth or easy to apply. Yes the price was cheap but sometimes you get what you pay.
Cindy B.
Dubai
I think this product is great for a night out but for a busy mom of three n with daily chores they pealed quite easy for me
raghda h.
montreal
Fantasy nail oh my gooood perfeeeect magical supeeeeer and i m addicteed too you hahaha yeah ^_______^
Jianna J.
I don't use appliqués often but when I do I expect them to apply quickly and smoothly and last for a few days. These did!
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
I got these as a gift and I was so excited to try them. The patterns are really pretty and you can shape them to your nail. No hassle of painting designs, waiting to dry, smudging etc. So I figured, how can you go wrong? Well. This proved me wrong lol. The glue does not suck to my nail at all. I dunno if maybe I got a bad batch? But it kept slipping and sliding. I've used nail wraps from there brands and never had this issue so I doubt I'll be repurchasing these!
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these things! They are easy to apply and last awhile. As long as you take care of your hands. And they are affordable!!
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
I don't like it, my nail its not the same before I use this kind of product, I prefer other things
Caitlin T.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this at Wal-Mart. For the most part I did like the product (mostly the print), but it did peal after a short time.