BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Love these! Very festive and easy to apply. Gets the job done and is very affordable.
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
I got these as a gift and I was so excited to try them. The patterns are really pretty and you can shape them to your nail. No hassle of painting designs, waiting to dry, smudging etc. So I figured, how can you go wrong? Well. This proved me wrong lol. The glue does not suck to my nail at all. I dunno if maybe I got a bad batch? But it kept slipping and sliding. I've used nail wraps from there brands and never had this issue so I doubt I'll be repurchasing these!
Darlene F.
Edmonton
These nail appliques are so easy to use, and they look great when you're done. Wet N Wild offers a great value and cool products, and you can get very creative with their products when it comes to doing your Halloween makeup.
Lizzeth P.
What can I say? I didn't like it. I thinks the instuctions are not very clear, at least for me. And also I was kind of expecting more from this so...
Tanya B.
Maple ridge , BC
These did not meet my expectations at all. They did not go on smooth or easy to apply. Yes the price was cheap but sometimes you get what you pay.
Sierra Y.
Waterloo, ON
I can never apply these right, got them for a quick fun look but I made a mess of them. Super cute designs, maybe I just need more practice.
Cindy B.
Dubai
I think this product is great for a night out but for a busy mom of three n with daily chores they pealed quite easy for me
raghda h.
montreal
Fantasy nail oh my gooood perfeeeect magical supeeeeer and i m addicteed too you hahaha yeah ^_______^
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
I don't like it, my nail its not the same before I use this kind of product, I prefer other things