BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

Jaileen S.
Big Spring
They didn't last for s long time but they would of if I wasn't doing a lot of stuff but they were very easy to apply on and take off
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
Love these. They're so fun to play with an look really cute. They trim to your nail very easily. They don't stay in too long though
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these things! They are easy to apply and last awhile. As long as you take care of your hands. And they are affordable!!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Caitlin T.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this at Wal-Mart. For the most part I did like the product (mostly the print), but it did peal after a short time.
Jianna J.
I don't use appliqués often but when I do I expect them to apply quickly and smoothly and last for a few days. These did!
Destiny C.
Albertville, AL
Love these foils! They last forever and they don't chip very easy. Saves lots of money and it saves your nails as well!
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
It came off too easy. it was a pretty color but It didn't last long on my nails. I just recommend it for one event
Maria G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this for my nails, so easy to use and makes your nails beautiful in no time :) I purchased this at Walmart
Angelique S.
Piney Chapel
They were easy to use and not messy or anything they stayed on for almost 2 weeks no chips or anything !!!!!!