BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
These are real cute to use for a fun twist on doing your nails. They don't last forever so this is something I'd recommend if you are the type to change your look up often.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
These are so much fun, especially around Halloween. They are super easy to apply and are more attention seeking than regular nail polish. If you are looking for a bold look for something to add to a costume, these are going to be perfect for you!
Andrea L.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are not the best brand to try. I tried them for the first time assuming they were like the ones Kmart sells,kinda like a bad aid texture...I was wrong...they are hard to match up with the nail.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Literally a terrible product. Like they make it seem like it's a quick apply and go. But it takes forever to get one on the nail one and then two they come off soooo easly it's ridiculous..
Danielle L.
Love the easy and quick nature of this but it doesn't last and it's kind of pricey for an at home Mani. To make them last longer I actually cut the strips in half and get two manicured out of them. I also put a later of clear nail polish over them to help the Mani last a few extra days but it's really not work it for me. I'd rather pay a few dollars more to get a manicure which will last longer and take care of those annoying cuticles or spend the same amount on a good bottle of nail polish that will last a lot longer. It's not a bad idea to have a pack in reserve tho for emergencies- like finding out you have to be somewhere unexpected and not having enough time to paint your nails.
Liv V.
I love nail art and These were really fun and easy to apply! They have really cute designs already on it so less work to get cute nails. I like how they are easy to find at any nail section of a store  and how inexpensive they are. It's a easy fast and a really cute way to get your nails done.
Crystal A.
Appliqué is easy to apply and stays on for several days before needing to be replaced. Compared to other name brands it is affordable and just as good!
Whittley H.
Huntsville , AL
These were fun to play with. I found it hard to get them placed on my nails because they are so short; however they worked great on my friend.
Christy C.
The foil wraps are pretty and have many styles available. The only problem is they don't stay on my acrylic nails for very long at a time.
Gissel M.
Kenosha , WI
I've heard mixed reviews about these, still want to give them a try. I've never tried anything like this before so hopefully they are good!