BY FANTASY MAKERS

FANTASY MAKERS Lip Stick/Color HALLOWEEN Wet n Wild FULL SIZE

• Where can I find wet n wild in ontario :( 2 Answers
Wet 'n' Wild FANTASY MAKERS Lip Stick/Color HALLOWEEN Wet n Wild FULL SIZE
  • "Really good formula and high pigmentation . This definitely surpassed my expectations after trying all the other products in this line . It's as long lasting as a creamy lipstick should be and I would definitely buy again:" in 3 reviews
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
I know it's wet n wild but I've always loved them!!! I grew up with them! I could ALWAYS & STILL CAN find them in my local drug store-ALWAYS AT WALGREENS, since I was a kid! Walmart has a huge collection there, especially when it's holiday time they'll specialize in their holiday makeup with a huge display!!!! I love these particular color crayons because they come in a bunch of crazy colors & regular colors & they can be used in a variety of ways for me! I can combine colors or fade different products into one cool Halloween look on my face!!! It's super fun to play around & experiment with all the different colors & products they come out with each year for each holiday! I can not only draw on my face with these, but also on my body, hands, arms, neck!!! I always have & still do recommend Wet n Wild to my fam & friends, they're a fun company & cruel free!#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
The colors are well pigmented and true, I just wish they lasted longer and didn't have so much slippage. They were great great as lip colors though. I have a deep blood red one that was sold as just a Halloween color stick but I actually like to use it as one of my regular lipsticks. I give it three stars if you want to actually use it as face paint but four stars as a lip color.
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
Wet 'n' Wild FANTASY MAKERS Lip Stick/Color HALLOWEEN Wet n Wild FULL SIZE is awesome you can purchase this item at pretty much any store. I love this product Bruno's only can you use this on your lips you can also use this on your face, I use this to shadow some areas on my face also you can use it on your eyes as eyeshadow too. I highly recommend this product because it has meet all of expectations it's a great value and awesome product.
Maricella D.
Aransas Pass, TX
The Halloween 🎃 line is absolutely stunning! The colors range from one end of the spectrum to the other, like usual my expectations were exceeded!! This is a product that I will be going back to in the future as well as recommending to my friends and family.
Madi R.
This lipstick is a great black lipstick. The application is easy. It’s just like a normal lipstick shape. It’s creamy and has pigment. I bought mine at Walgreens for a Halloween look. I don’t normally wear black lipstick but when i do I chose this one!
Kristi M.
Flushing, MI
This is always my go to for Halloween makeup. It is always available during that time of the year at Walgreens or Rite Aid. I love the price of this lipstick because it’s very affordable, and since I wear it once a year, that’s very important to me.
Bianca J.
Aurora
Very patchy application. Pigment is thin and sheer. Texture is smooth, not tacky. A little sad they are seasonal. Paired with a nice liner red or black the product payoff is wonderful
Marina R.
Staten Island , NY
My go to lipstick in October. Out of all of my black lipsticks the Wet and Wild is my fave. It is smooth on the lips and the price is excellent. I would recommend it to anyone.
Breanna L.
North Portland
It is a good product, just thought that maybe next time it should have a better tip to apply it with rather than slightly bowed to a 180 point instead of having a more refined point as other lip sticks.
jacqueline d.
Tucson
Wet n wild fantasy lip brand is just amazing for halloween time and some tones are great year-long. The black tone lipstick is ku facorote every year when doing my halloween makeup can also be use as a eyeshadow or face base. Definitely recommend it and the prices are wonderful.
Nicole Marie R.