BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
  • "Beautifully pigmented glitter shadows. They definitely exceeded my expectations for Wet and Wild. The price is most definitely affordable, and Wet and Wild could be found mostly anywhere at this point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 62 reviews
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
If you are looking for a good glittery eyeshadow, please move on to another product. This stuff is cheap and clownish looking. I was hoping to use for NYE, but it's most like halloween stuff or a good product for little children to play with. I wouldn't recommend this garbage
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is the glitter BOMB

I always pick these up when they come out because it takes your eye look and adds a certain level of bling to it!

This stuff stays put which means on your eyes not all over your face so get your bling on without fear.
Tiambria P.
Wasilla, AK
It is like all of the glitter is on top of this pastry cream and once the top layer is gone there really is no use in keeping it. They application is super patchy and just doesn't look good AT all. Super disappointed in this.
Emily R.
Jacksonville, NC
I used this product to make a very glittery cut crease look.

At first, I was pretty baffled on how to use it, and what look to use it with. Due to it being a gift. But this product is very versatile, and I recommend you use a eye primer to help the glitter stay on.
Tamia G.
I love how the glitter looks on my eyes the colors I use the most is the pink,red, and gray I just absolutely love love the colors. I can't remember where I got it from I had it for a while. I would totally buy more though.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
I understand that this is more costume makeup than real makeup, but this palette is pretty disappointing. It's waxy and the color isn't great. I would expect costume makeup to be more pigmented, not less. It also isn't as glittery as I would have liked.
Natasha G.
Evansville , IN
Love this pretty palette nice and glitter sparkle goes on nice creamy kind of texture but still powdery would definitely recommend can buy find at most pharmacies are convenient stores will deathly recommend
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
This is a great glitter set at an awesome price! The colors are fun. The product is not hard but not liquid, it's a bit in between. Application is just okay, you have to work a little harder to make this show up but otherwise it works good
Vanessa E.
this is one of my favorite halloween pallets because who doesn't love glitter and even do it takes some work to apply as a sensative eye person this worked great with my eyes didn't irritate and they get you looking flawless on halloween 👻
Tiffany T.
Love the colors and the pigment is very good. Blends well and lasts all day. The price is really affordable. This is a great shadow pallete. Wet n Wild is always a great choice for drugstore brand makeup.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?