BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Erica D.
Clute, Tx
I can't ever find the perfect liguid shadow with the right amount of glitter. I've bought and tried the Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette & love it it's amazing and I defiantly recomend for a perfect glitter eye look.
Ashley B.
Not a huge fan. Very clumpy and not easy to brush on. I had to dab it all over my eyelid to get it all over. One plus is it removes fairly easy and pretty colors. I won't purchase again. Really only bought for Halloween as it was on sale at target. Not the best glitter shadow.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love all types of glitter and I like a lot of the Wet n Wild products but this one is definitely not a favorite. Its very messy and clumpy. Its so hard to wash off and it's sticky. Not a good product. Its hard to apply and almost impossible to blend and the color is very light.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
I love wet and wilds glitters. They aren't patchy and they are easy to use because of the stickiness underneath them. My only issue with them is the slip around on the lid and transfer if you have hooded lids. But if you set it right you should be fine! Go pick it up!
Katherine T.
New Castle, DE
Parecían perfectas para usar de noche y los colores son super brillantes pero.... no son lo que esperaba. No pigmentan muy bien, ni siquiera usando prebase, por tanto no es una buena opción como sombra de ojos a pesar de que me encantan los productos de wet n' wild
Claudia D.
Houston , TX
This is an okay products, the glitter is great BUT i do not like the fact that when I apply this half of it if not post gets stuck on the brush, and not to mention that it feels very sticky on my eye. It's creases no matter what you do, because it's soooo sticky
Marianne S.
Looks pretty and cheap price, so I thought it would be good. But it is basically some tinted gel with a crusty layer of glitter over top. Don't waste your money or time, these were pretty awful. I never buy Wet n Wild cream/glitter eyeshadows, they are all like this.
Charlotte G.
These are so incredibly disappointing. Granted, they're not expensive all, but....you can literally only use each shade one time. Every time after the very first, you basically have to glop the gel all over your eye (or wherever) and you're still disappointed in it.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
The pigment and glitter isn't too good but that's expected for the price. I bought one for a few dollars around Halloween last year for the glitter but I didn't find it to be long lasting or anything else, and it shows up translucent with a tint of color.
sara f.
Bernardston, MA
I really like this product, its great for the glitter princess and the queen of hearts when doing Halloween makeup, it also great just for that little bit of glitter on the eyes if your feeling a little spicy, for 3.99 you cant go wrong with this item.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¬Ņque tan buena es la pigmentaci√≥n de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?