BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Leonela P.
I received this product timely, intact with very little shipping waste. I was excited to get this product as I do like to wear makeup. I was pleasantly surprised to see the color ranges and could barely wait to try them out. The colors when applied are smooth and with good coverage. I personally can attest that the colors didn’t smear or wear off, which for me works great as I need it to last at least 12 hours. This product does that. Wet n Wild products are still just as good as ever and I can easily recommend this product.
Lacey M.
Carrollton, TX
Love using this palette for night outs. The color stays very well since it isn't a powder form like other eye shadows. It is more of a crème eye shadow and I love it.
Lucy M.
Del Valle, TX
I would not recommend this product. It is basically Vaseline with a Thin layer of glitter on top. It is so greasy and not worth it. Not lasting at all. Ruined the rest of my makeup. So very disappointed. Great concept, poor execution
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
The only thing this could possibly work for is children or costume makeup. The pigmentation is sheer at best and the glitter is chunky and sparse. I tried packing it in the lid with a synthetic brush and my fingers, and neither worked. The formula is greasy and makes the eyelids shiny instead of sparkly. I definitely prefer the old glitter palettes better, this one felt extremely cheap.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
I always buy these when they show up around Halloween and to be clear, don't buy this expecting an Instagram type glitter it's more like the overspray is glittery and wonderful but after that it's basically Vaseline with glitter in it. But if you're only gonna use it a few times, need some quick color, or plan on using it as a base it's pretty good but if you want a thick opaque glitter topper for eyeshadow this is not it
Jasmine P.
Pittsford, VT
I found these to be very greasy. They crease a lot they do not stay for very long they slide around on your skin and the glitter is a topper on the colors it does not go through the whole product. I do not recommend I would try glitter injections instead.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This is great for making a more dramatic look. Not a cohesive palette by any means. But great for cosplay or Halloween. The glitter however does not seem to work all the way to the bottom your first 1-3 uses are good but then after that it doesn't work very well at all. But for the price you can't complain too much.
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really love this!! It is so fun to use and the pigmentation is buildable. For the price I would expect anything more. After you do apply a few layers it is so beautiful and vibrant. I guess if you're not going for super vibrant you don't have to use as many layers. I recommend this product and I will purchase again.
Erica C.
These are not great. I was very disappointed by this. They smudge and the glitter clumps up in a certain spot. The price is adorable but I wouldn't buy this again or recap men it to others. I tried using primer and a powder underneath so this wouldn't happen and it still did. It feels like Vaseline.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I enjoyed using this product last Halloween on my girls and i.... We were spiders. .. I wished that the cream would not smudge. .. My girls spider and spider Web would smudge on there cheek alot... But it wash out of clothes easily. ..
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¬Ņque tan buena es la pigmentaci√≥n de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?