BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
  • "Beautifully pigmented glitter shadows. They definitely exceeded my expectations for Wet and Wild. The price is most definitely affordable, and Wet and Wild could be found mostly anywhere at this point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 62 reviews
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
I always buy these when they show up around Halloween and to be clear, don't buy this expecting an Instagram type glitter it's more like the overspray is glittery and wonderful but after that it's basically Vaseline with glitter in it. But if you're only gonna use it a few times, need some quick color, or plan on using it as a base it's pretty good but if you want a thick opaque glitter topper for eyeshadow this is not it
Jasmine P.
Pittsford, VT
I found these to be very greasy. They crease a lot they do not stay for very long they slide around on your skin and the glitter is a topper on the colors it does not go through the whole product. I do not recommend I would try glitter injections instead.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This is great for making a more dramatic look. Not a cohesive palette by any means. But great for cosplay or Halloween. The glitter however does not seem to work all the way to the bottom your first 1-3 uses are good but then after that it doesn't work very well at all. But for the price you can't complain too much.
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really love this!! It is so fun to use and the pigmentation is buildable. For the price I would expect anything more. After you do apply a few layers it is so beautiful and vibrant. I guess if you're not going for super vibrant you don't have to use as many layers. I recommend this product and I will purchase again.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I enjoyed using this product last Halloween on my girls and i.... We were spiders. .. I wished that the cream would not smudge. .. My girls spider and spider Web would smudge on there cheek alot... But it wash out of clothes easily. ..
Erica C.
These are not great. I was very disappointed by this. They smudge and the glitter clumps up in a certain spot. The price is adorable but I wouldn't buy this again or recap men it to others. I tried using primer and a powder underneath so this wouldn't happen and it still did. It feels like Vaseline.
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
I can't ever find the perfect liguid shadow with the right amount of glitter. I've bought and tried the Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette & love it it's amazing and I defiantly recomend for a perfect glitter eye look.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love all types of glitter and I like a lot of the Wet n Wild products but this one is definitely not a favorite. Its very messy and clumpy. Its so hard to wash off and it's sticky. Not a good product. Its hard to apply and almost impossible to blend and the color is very light.
Ashley B.
Not a huge fan. Very clumpy and not easy to brush on. I had to dab it all over my eyelid to get it all over. One plus is it removes fairly easy and pretty colors. I won't purchase again. Really only bought for Halloween as it was on sale at target. Not the best glitter shadow.
Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
The pros of this product is how creamy (or maybe greasy would be the word) it is so it is easily to apply the glitter without it getting everywhere but where you want it. However the pro is also the con. The greasy quality causes the glitter to sort of slide down your eyelid the longer you wear it. If you're going for a fun look for a quick flick then it works but if you are looking to use it for night out chances are it won't last the whole night.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?