BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Alyx G.
Destin, FL
Very goopy and does not last. Moves without using glitter glue. The pigment and colors are rich but lots of layers to get a full coverage glitter look. Does not last and rubs off after wear for a few hours.
Renee L.
Fort Fairfield, ME
I was not overly impressed with this product. Usually, I have really good luck with their products, but this one was terrible. The makeup does not stay on at all and tends to show every line and crease.
Valen G.
I love these for my Halloween makeup! It applies great but you have to retouch it. I wouldn't use it for a daily makeup look. But to crear my Halloween makeup I love this! You can build up the pigment
Shenise A.
Staten Island, NY
This was a gift and I was nervous at first but turns out I like it a lot. I believe it was bought at cvs. It is easy to apply I've used it in several eye looks it's great for "make up enthusiasts"
Moni R.
I really love this palette for the glitter color combo. It does have fallout and feels sort of sticky on my dry eyelids but overall i can create some nice sparkly looks
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
This glitter is absolutely the worst eye glitter that exists. Only the top layer is glitter then the rest is Vaseline. Yuck. Save some money and buy something better.
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this for halloween make up. The color looks great but when you apply it to the eyelid it just smears and is greasy and the color just doesn't apply without using several coats.
Nayeli N.
These are good if you just want a little sparkle on the eye . I feel like the pigmentation is ok you really have to build it up if you want it really pigmentated
Kelsey H.
I like these shades. I love to use the white and black together to make my own grey. It's definitely a good price, definitely affordable. It could last a little longer. I would recommend to someone who is on a budget but still likes to look nice!
Yazmine B.
Rialto, CA
I like this product but I just wish the glitter was more fine and had a undertone of mor pigment then just glitter. But it is a very cute little pallet if I must say.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¬Ņque tan buena es la pigmentaci√≥n de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?