BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
  • "Beautifully pigmented glitter shadows. They definitely exceeded my expectations for Wet and Wild. The price is most definitely affordable, and Wet and Wild could be found mostly anywhere at this point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 62 reviews
Shenise A.
Staten Island, NY
This was a gift and I was nervous at first but turns out I like it a lot. I believe it was bought at cvs. It is easy to apply I've used it in several eye looks it's great for "make up enthusiasts"
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
This glitter is absolutely the worst eye glitter that exists. Only the top layer is glitter then the rest is Vaseline. Yuck. Save some money and buy something better.
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this for halloween make up. The color looks great but when you apply it to the eyelid it just smears and is greasy and the color just doesn't apply without using several coats.
Nayeli N.
These are good if you just want a little sparkle on the eye . I feel like the pigmentation is ok you really have to build it up if you want it really pigmentated
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
I don't go all out with glitter usually but I am a dancer for my school so our coach doesn't want us to look dead in the face and I just pop this right on I like it it's not bad at all it does kinda slide off as the day goes by in the picture my friend borrowed mine we both have it on but you can see hers more vividly and it's on there a little not as much from when it was first applied
Kelsey H.
I like these shades. I love to use the white and black together to make my own grey. It's definitely a good price, definitely affordable. It could last a little longer. I would recommend to someone who is on a budget but still likes to look nice!
Leonela P.
I received this product timely, intact with very little shipping waste. I was excited to get this product as I do like to wear makeup. I was pleasantly surprised to see the color ranges and could barely wait to try them out. The colors when applied are smooth and with good coverage. I personally can attest that the colors didn’t smear or wear off, which for me works great as I need it to last at least 12 hours. This product does that. Wet n Wild products are still just as good as ever and I can easily recommend this product.
Lacey M.
Carrollton, TX
Love using this palette for night outs. The color stays very well since it isn't a powder form like other eye shadows. It is more of a crème eye shadow and I love it.
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
The only thing this could possibly work for is children or costume makeup. The pigmentation is sheer at best and the glitter is chunky and sparse. I tried packing it in the lid with a synthetic brush and my fingers, and neither worked. The formula is greasy and makes the eyelids shiny instead of sparkly. I definitely prefer the old glitter palettes better, this one felt extremely cheap.
Emily B.
Kaukauna , WI
I was very excited to get the Halloween collection at my nearest shopko store. I got all three of the mini little glitter palettes. I regret it. The glitters do not apply very well and after six hours or so the adhesive gel part starts to look gray on my lids, which obviously does not look good. To save this product fail, one of the only good spots to put it is on the lower part of my eye (not too close to the eye). Overall I say avoid this product. It's not worth it and Hard Candy has better glitters.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Aberdeen
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?