BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Britt D.
Massachusetts
I always love checking the wet and wild fantasy makers items in october. While not everything is the best quality (these glitters don't go on super even). It's a great way to try some stuff. And even better if you need it for 1 specific thing (ie halloween)
Ashley W.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Used this for a Halloween make up look. I got the colour but found I had to apply a few layers to get the colour shown. Also, the glitter was only on the top. Was a bit disappointed but for as cheap as it was and for what I used it for, it did the job.
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
Do not like these glitters bc they're so sticky and do not stay in place it tends to crease and ruin the whole look I spend hours on . It's cheap but there's a reason why it's so cheap . I would not recommend nor buy his again.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg , NJ
Great affordable glitter that can be used as face makeup for Halloween. I have used this on my daughter. Doesn’t stay well put when used on the eyes but it is easy to apply. I have tried to use it as a liner but it doesn’t stay put. Great for minimal use.
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora, CA
I am a diehard wet n wild lipgloss 💄 lover. But this fantasy glitter ✨ palette 🎨 fell short,very disappointed. If they could actually make glitter stay,it would be nice. Bad value for being worthless for glitter look. I would not recommend this.
Thais B.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a big fan of glitter. And as a makeup enthusiast, I would recommend to everyone. I bought it online, to check it out . And I resulted to love it . The fallout was minimal, and the colors are really nice .
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
The base that wet and wild uses to keep their glitter in the pan is so greasy and gross. A better medium would have improved this product. The colors of glitter are pretty and they provide a lot of shine.
Jenn J.
I love this glitter! I put the red on over my Russian red Mac lipstick a few days ago and it was perfect! I do wish it was more glitter and less gel, but it's still fairly simple to work with. I have 3 palettes and I love them all.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this little glitter pallet. It's great for going out when you just want to use something small. The only thing that they could improve on is the size make it a little bigger. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Jennyfer D.
Harlingen, TX
Very gooey and doesn't stay in tact. It is a hassle to apply and very uncomfortable to wear. It makes your eyes pop and shiny but I wouldn't recommend it. You can buy it at a drugstore or dollar store. I would not buy it again
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?