BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
  • "Beautifully pigmented glitter shadows. They definitely exceeded my expectations for Wet and Wild. The price is most definitely affordable, and Wet and Wild could be found mostly anywhere at this point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 62 reviews
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
No just no. The glitter is only on top and it barley shows when you apply it. I bought this for Halloween makeup and i couldn't even use it then because there was no pigment to it. When you  do get enough to have pigment you reach pan right away. Save yourself some money and just don;t even buy this in the first place.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
I have a few of these glitter maker pallets and they're nice. I wish there was more glitter and a little less wax but besides that they're very good, you just have to build up the glitter if you want an intense look. I picked mine up from Walgreens and they're awesome for the price.
Daniela S.
Me encanta darle un toque de brillo a mi look, el problema con estas paletas es que el gel se vuelve grumoso y es dificil de aplicar , incluso de que se mantenga en su lugar y no se corra. podrían mejorar la formula
Amber E.
Hated this glitter shadow. I could not get the flecks to stick to my eye no matter what base I applied first. It was almost a vasaline texture and was very unpleasant on the lid. Would not purchase again. Would not recommend.
Harley H.
Woodruff
This product is actually really good. I've used it in a few of my glam and SFX makeups. The glittery shades are perfectly pigmented to offer that pop of sparkly color. It's easy to have fun with this palette; and it's definitely a go-to when wanting to use glitter without a gigantic mess.
Samantha L.
Paragould, AR
this product i didnt like to much... it made me feel like there was something wet on my eye lids the whole time n makes them feel sticky. but if u like it then u should get it the colors are great. i just didnt like the feeling of it
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Honestly these were blah. They looked really glittery in the package buy they aren't very pigmented...its very waxey and has no color pay off. Got these for fun for Halloween. Gave it to my daughter to play with.
Jewel N.
Roxboro, NC
These palettes have a great range of shades. They ate the perfect items to complete your Halloween makeup looks! I just wish they were a bit more pigmented for an even brighter color pop!
Britt D.
Saugus, MA
I always love checking the wet and wild fantasy makers items in october. While not everything is the best quality (these glitters don't go on super even). It's a great way to try some stuff. And even better if you need it for 1 specific thing (ie halloween)
Hilary P.
Puerto Rico
I did not like it very much because the first layer of the product is the one that has shine the most is cream without shine ... But what if I like it is that they withstand the pigments and shines quite a while
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Aberdeen
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?