BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Shanya K.
Rose Hill, NC
Luckily, I saw this in target and decided to use it . It was great and easy to apply !
amber t.
Very sparkly. I love love loveeeed it. It was a good choice that im very glad i made..
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
Not what I expected. I thought it was a creamy glitter shadow not just the glitter.
Alexsandra M.
South Gate, CA
Great formula for Halloween makeup! I love it and it's a great price at times too
Katelyn S.
It's honestly more vaselene than glitter, very goopy and messy, do not buy this.
Ivana V.
caracas
I use this glittler to give my halloween make up that pop of shine and glam!!! the price its very affordable but you have to use a lot of product, maybe with some glitter primer works better, but for the price its very nice
Niki S.
Budapest
I've had really high hopes for this palette but this just not worked for me it was greasy and chunky. I tried a lot of ways to apply but it does not worked for me :/ And the pigmentation is not on. I'm so sad that didn't worked out for me...
Leiny M.
Unfortunately this product is one of those product you really hyped about and get so happy when you see it, you go out and buy every color. Then you realize you have a top layer of glitter and the rest feel like lip balm or vaseline.
Candela O.
La marca wet n wild es excelente. No tengo palabras para describir lo magnífico que son sus productos. Pintan muy lindos,no son pesados . Además no testean en animales. Es la primera vez que lo uso y me encantó . La recomiendo . Además el producto trae mucho contenido .
shaymae d.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make a review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍 thanks for all .
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?