BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
  • "Beautifully pigmented glitter shadows. They definitely exceeded my expectations for Wet and Wild. The price is most definitely affordable, and Wet and Wild could be found mostly anywhere at this point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 62 reviews
Candra M.
Benham, KY
I am a huge sucker for glitter and usually I'm disappointed but this palette is glitter all the way through and it's perfect for a quick pop of glitter. I can't wait to fully utilize it on Halloween!!
Vanessa M.
These glitters are easy to work with, smooth and with an eye primer they last all day! Perfect for Halloween looks. Ghost princess , Snow White , or for whatever costume. I would recommend this
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love the prices on their fantasy makers line! I use the lipsticks and the eyeshadows for my daughter's face faint. Also, great stocking stuffers if found on clearance after Halloween
Brittany H.
Monroe, MI
Love this because it's easy to.apply,sparkly and I can use.it for other looks not just Halloween! I would recommend this to others for sure.it is very affordable and works great!
Amanda ūüėÜ.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Not in love. The glitter does not go on easily and it definitely does not stay in place. Even with setting spray the glitter was all over my face within an hour. Not impressed.
Brittaney C.
SAN DIEGO, CA
The glitter is beautiful but it is a little tricky to get on the lid. Would not recommend using a brush but rather the eye shadow applicator it comes with. Overall , very pigmented and lovely.
Emily B.
Kaukauna , WI
I was very excited to get the Halloween collection at my nearest shopko store. I got all three of the mini little glitter palettes. I regret it. The glitters do not apply very well and after six hours or so the adhesive gel part starts to look gray on my lids, which obviously does not look good. To save this product fail, one of the only good spots to put it is on the lower part of my eye (not too close to the eye). Overall I say avoid this product. It's not worth it and Hard Candy has better glitters.
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
I love the fantasy makers glitter palettes!! Every time I see them in Wal-Mart, I know it's that time of year! Halloween is my favorite holiday! Fantasy makers make a whole variety of makeup products. I love all of them. I've been using these glitter palettes for a long time. They go on well and they stay all night! The glitter will go with any costume. I always try to incorporate fantasy makers products in my costume every year!
Danielle M.
Portage, MI
I don't have a full palette of the glitter shadow but I don't have a silver and a gold and they are amazing. It goes on just the way it looks. I just use a sponge applicator and it might take a couple layers but in the end you have perfect glitter eyeshadow.
Liv L.
I love these. I have a blue and gold palette and I use it daily. It's got a rich creamy texture that glides on smooth and precise. It's bright and it works great for accents. I find that it's one of the best products to use as colored eyeliner.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¬Ņque tan buena es la pigmentaci√≥n de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?