BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Megan R.
Could, just be me, but I did not like these. The glitter ended up EVERYWHERE and it was awful. Hurt to remove too.
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton , OH
I love glitter and eye shadow, this is awesome. And not a bad price for great eye shadows. I suggest you try this.
Angie F.
Muskegon, MI
Love the sparkly colors I love glitter makes my eyes pop and sometimes it's hard to get off but I love them anyways
Sury T.
Nope just nope. They are not what I expected they feel like it's petroleum jelly with glitter so sticky. Terrible!
Angely S.
This works amazing for cut crease eyeshadow looks, or just used on the center of the lid on top of another shadow.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I didn't really like these they creased and was sticky on my eyes they came if easily and didn't have much glitter
Nikina S.
Great product for the price. Variety of colors and works perfect. Matches a few of my outfits. Highly recommended.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Not great pigmentation. Good price but i wont rebuy. Its good for a beginners halloween makeup set. No odd smell.
Lynnessa M.
Imperial, CA
Used this when I was younger and I loved it and I think that I still might have it bought it on Halloween to use
Nesh H.
This is called sparkles! I live for sparkles. I break this out when I wanna be fancy and jazz up something basic
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?