BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Liz S.
I love these! I use them as a base for powder eye shadow. It works amazingly plus it leaves a pretty glittery back drop!
Miriam R.
Denver , CO
It was an alright palette. Not a big fan of eyeshadow but it did it's job for that little while. Didn't stay on for long
You It's gorgeous and I love wearin it it's an everyday thing and well makeup is my passion having eyelashes I get happy
Asia P.
Buffalo, NY
I used the silver in this pallet. It seemed to be a bit oily. So I didn't like that it moved even with eyeshadow primer.
This product is very good because i have three in one cream color and glitter my eye color is brown but im use red tone
Courtney S.
Utica, MI
I tried this before and didn't like the way it was when input it on. It was like chunky and not very smooth to put on
pamela e.
Albuquerque, NM
I enjoy using this product because i like the way it applys to eyes its not to cakey its just right n it feels smooth
Natalie E.
The glitter shadows from wet and wild are no where as good as their usual shadows which I love. These to do look good
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton , OH
I love glitter and eye shadow, this is awesome. And not a bad price for great eye shadows. I suggest you try this.
Megan R.
Could, just be me, but I did not like these. The glitter ended up EVERYWHERE and it was awful. Hurt to remove too.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?