BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Vanessa B.
The colors are very pigmented and the price is wonderful! The red really isn't my favorite but all the other colors are wonderful!
Eileen M.
This is kind of hard to apply and doesn't really show up to much that could be a me problem but it is very sparkly which I love.
Becky M.
Mena , Ar
My 7 years old like this one to play with so it's be came her's for dress up play. Looks pretty on her and cleans off easily to.
logan w.
San Antonio, TX
AMAZING!!! I love glitter and anything to do with glitter so when I found this I fell in love. Super pigmented, also stays put.
Anilyn D.
Columbus, OH
I recently used this palette for a cheer competition and loved it!!! It is bright and glittery and amazing. It stayed and stuck
Carla E.
Redwood City, CA
Works well , it's just to "gelly" for my opinion but other than that it's an ok product overall there's some filter in there
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
I did not care for this. Got this to do my daughters Halloween make up and it does not apply well kind of cakes in one area
You It's gorgeous and I love wearin it it's an everyday thing and well makeup is my passion having eyelashes I get happy
Miriam R.
Denver , CO
It was an alright palette. Not a big fan of eyeshadow but it did it's job for that little while. Didn't stay on for long
lizbeth r.
I jist love how beautiful these eyeshadowa loom. They are awesome they stay long and the glitter gives the perfect touch
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¬Ņque tan buena es la pigmentaci√≥n de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?