BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Lisa G.
Arlington, TX
I bought this kit around Halloween. It was too much fun. I sadly lost it shortly after but I am totally buying another come next Halloween
Ida L.
Tyler, TX
These colors are soo pigmented the colors are great! They gonon well and last and hold up well!! Great product that wont break the bank!
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I like these glitter gels alone to add a little sparkle, it's also great to use for a base/glue for loose glitter for eyeshadow or lips.
Sierra S.
Bossier City
Using this to do the scales for my mermaid costume. It works surprisingly well when brushed over set eyeshadow! So happy I found this!
Rose C.
Gloucester City, NJ
I bought theses for my nieces and they loved it so much .. they loved it so much I tried it .. it's easy to use and stays on for awhile
april s.
Clovis, NM
I feel in love the moment i seen these color. Then the look on me is even better. Price is good . Look good on outfit for a night out.
Renee E.
Winter Haven, FL
Wasn't impressed. The first use of each color is awesome, after that it's like a clear lip gloss type formula. Sticky and not glittery.
Fernanda v.
New jersey
hese are smaller than the original ones, but they're not so teny tiny that they won't bring too much product. They're a cute mini size
Its so hard to find a eyeshadow that goes well with my eyes i was so lucky to be able to run across this product i absolutely love it
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I love glitter! With that being said just look. I mean wow. I fell in love with this. It goes on very nicely and doesnt over due it.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?