BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
It's Pretty Good , I Got Some A Few Years Ago That I Didn't Use & Still Good , I'm Definitely Going To Pick Up More Of These Even For After Halloween
kaitlyn s.
I used this product for Halloween. I am not a big fan of it. The glitter is very shear and you must use a lot of product. Mine was also very watery.
Jessinie A.
Hilo, HI
It wasn't the best but not the worst it went on easy but the hold wasn't as long as I wanted over all it was pretty good for the price I got it for
Storm D.
Kent, Ohio
The silver glitter creme shadow is one of my favorite beauty products. It is in a clear base, which makes it good over top of a color or bare skin.
Hailey R.
I bought this for Halloween one year but the eye shadow was very stiff and hard to get off the palette and hard to get it to stay on your eyelid
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Not bad for the price. I rather use this as a glitter glue to hold another glitter in place. Not enough glitter comes on. But it's good for price
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Well for the price you can't be upset. It is good quality though. I mean wet and wild products are cheap but the quality is what matters most.
maria m.
Santa Ana, CA
Real nice used this last year a little messy , takes time to build up, apply with a wet n wild flat too brush,yes needs improvement,used once
clown p.
Kissimmee, FL
These glitters are great for something light, but not bedazzled ‚̧ its great for halloween looks especially if you want to look like a clown !
Lisa G.
Arlington, TX
I bought this kit around Halloween. It was too much fun. I sadly lost it shortly after but I am totally buying another come next Halloween
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¬Ņque tan buena es la pigmentaci√≥n de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?