BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
  • "Beautifully pigmented glitter shadows. They definitely exceeded my expectations for Wet and Wild. The price is most definitely affordable, and Wet and Wild could be found mostly anywhere at this point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 62 reviews
Tressa C.
Atlanta, GA
I didn't really care for this palette. I felt like the glitter was clumpy and sticky. Also hard to come off. I wouldn't too much recommend this product.
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
This isnt my favorite glitter eyeshadow but I give it a 5 star because of the amazing price! It is nice and pigmented and for the price, go buy it bow!
Kimberly B.
I picked one up and it's really not good. The glitter barely even comes off and it's only on the top layer anyway and the rest is just weird gel stuff.
Kailey A.
Lebanon, PA
Nice colors definitely has enough glitter. The eyeshadows are horrible. they dont apply easily or at all on your eye. they are like dryed glitter glue.
Tasha H.
Canton
Not too good. They seem to clump up and doesn't apply to easyily. More hassle then its worth honestly. Even with a glitter glue. Very sticky and tacky.
kaitlyn s.
I used this product for Halloween. I am not a big fan of it. The glitter is very shear and you must use a lot of product. Mine was also very watery.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
It's Pretty Good , I Got Some A Few Years Ago That I Didn't Use & Still Good , I'm Definitely Going To Pick Up More Of These Even For After Halloween
Storm D.
Kent, Ohio
The silver glitter creme shadow is one of my favorite beauty products. It is in a clear base, which makes it good over top of a color or bare skin.
Jessinie A.
Hilo, HI
It wasn't the best but not the worst it went on easy but the hold wasn't as long as I wanted over all it was pretty good for the price I got it for
Hailey R.
I bought this for Halloween one year but the eye shadow was very stiff and hard to get off the palette and hard to get it to stay on your eyelid
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?