BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Dawn O.
Cypress, TX
Love love all their makeup and the great coupons I've found....glitter is my favorite and the eyeshadows looks fabulous. I haven't used one I haven't loved.
Evona S.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't really like this the colors are beautiful but they crease very fast and the pigment is not bad but not that great I used it once and that's about it
Risa R.
Couldn't have completed my finished Harley Quinn look without this glitter palette. I used the red and blue to finish my lids off with a pop! Check it out
Starr W.
Gaylord, MI
I love these colors and how easy it is to apply. I recommend to anyone. Its cheaper than other brands but works just as good and has more variety of colors
Kathy L.
It is a very varied palette with different shades of colors and with glitter to make the look more striking dramatic is a good choice for dramatic makeup
Tressa C.
Atlanta, GA
I didn't really care for this palette. I felt like the glitter was clumpy and sticky. Also hard to come off. I wouldn't too much recommend this product.
Tasha H.
Canton
Not too good. They seem to clump up and doesn't apply to easyily. More hassle then its worth honestly. Even with a glitter glue. Very sticky and tacky.
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
This isnt my favorite glitter eyeshadow but I give it a 5 star because of the amazing price! It is nice and pigmented and for the price, go buy it bow!
Kimberly B.
I picked one up and it's really not good. The glitter barely even comes off and it's only on the top layer anyway and the rest is just weird gel stuff.
Kailey A.
Lebanon, PA
Nice colors definitely has enough glitter. The eyeshadows are horrible. they dont apply easily or at all on your eye. they are like dryed glitter glue.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¬Ņque tan buena es la pigmentaci√≥n de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?