BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Cory E.
Not good!! These are sticky, chunky and not very pigmented. They also don't set, so create a gloopy mess on your eyelid that almost immediately creases upon application.
Presley S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the glitter! And it has glitter all the way through! The colours are so pretty! It's hard to find most of the year though. I'm gunna need more soon for my winter holiday looks!
katerina p.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Este producto es perfecto para un maquillaje de noche ya que es full pigmentado además de los destellos brillantes. Excelente para utilizar con primer o la sombra mojada
Dana L.
Lakeland, FL
I did not like the palette at all. Opening the packaging took 5 minutes it self, the glitters were not pigmented what so ever, they were very greasy when dipping into it, and only chunks of larger glitter would transfer
sarah p.
Chattanooga, TN
I used this for a halloween costume when I was a unicorn. It was something I would not wear myself day to day, but it worked well for that, and I might use it again this year for a different sparkly costume.
María G.
houston
I had been looking for some glitter cream eyeshadows and this are my favorite! Add it on to you basic eyeshadows give a sparkle for the might and they look gorgeouse love them!
Stacy L.
I am a a woman of glitter. I know my glitter, and this mini palette right here impresses me so much! I have had great experience with it, meaning that I use it daily to create stunning looks to which people near me compliment me.
Mary Jane P.
Fantastic! I absolutely love this! High pigmentation, wonderful pallet variety and color options. And a great value for your money. Wish you could find these year round!!!
I wasn't expecting these to be a gel based eyeshadow and I really didn't like it because if the patchy sticky feeling on the lid and the glitter wasn't so shiny
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a great pallette for doing dramatic makeup especially for Halloween looks. It's good there's a little fallout. It's affordable. I found this at Target.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?