BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
  • "Beautifully pigmented glitter shadows. They definitely exceeded my expectations for Wet and Wild. The price is most definitely affordable, and Wet and Wild could be found mostly anywhere at this point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 62 reviews
Cory E.
Not good!! These are sticky, chunky and not very pigmented. They also don't set, so create a gloopy mess on your eyelid that almost immediately creases upon application.
Presley S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the glitter! And it has glitter all the way through! The colours are so pretty! It's hard to find most of the year though. I'm gunna need more soon for my winter holiday looks!
katerina p.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Este producto es perfecto para un maquillaje de noche ya que es full pigmentado además de los destellos brillantes. Excelente para utilizar con primer o la sombra mojada
Dana L.
Lakeland, FL
I did not like the palette at all. Opening the packaging took 5 minutes it self, the glitters were not pigmented what so ever, they were very greasy when dipping into it, and only chunks of larger glitter would transfer
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this little glitter pallet. It's great for going out when you just want to use something small. The only thing that they could improve on is the size make it a little bigger. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
sarah p.
Chattanooga, TN
I used this for a halloween costume when I was a unicorn. It was something I would not wear myself day to day, but it worked well for that, and I might use it again this year for a different sparkly costume.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Very goopy and does not last. Moves without using glitter glue. The pigment and colors are rich but lots of layers to get a full coverage glitter look. Does not last and rubs off after wear for a few hours.
Yazmine B.
RIALTO, CA
I like this product but I just wish the glitter was more fine and had a undertone of mor pigment then just glitter. But it is a very cute little pallet if I must say.
María G.
houston
I had been looking for some glitter cream eyeshadows and this are my favorite! Add it on to you basic eyeshadows give a sparkle for the might and they look gorgeouse love them!
Stacy L.
I am a a woman of glitter. I know my glitter, and this mini palette right here impresses me so much! I have had great experience with it, meaning that I use it daily to create stunning looks to which people near me compliment me.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Aberdeen
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?