BY FANTASY MAKERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
  • "Beautifully pigmented glitter shadows. They definitely exceeded my expectations for Wet and Wild. The price is most definitely affordable, and Wet and Wild could be found mostly anywhere at this point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 62 reviews
Jessie A.
I wanted to love this because of the price and fun colors, but the glitter is lacking under the top layer. It looks extremely "pigmented" in the pan but becomes very waxy after one swipe.
Cory E.
Not good!! These are sticky, chunky and not very pigmented. They also don't set, so create a gloopy mess on your eyelid that almost immediately creases upon application.
Presley S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the glitter! And it has glitter all the way through! The colours are so pretty! It's hard to find most of the year though. I'm gunna need more soon for my winter holiday looks!
Candra M.
Benham, KY
I am a huge sucker for glitter and usually I'm disappointed but this palette is glitter all the way through and it's perfect for a quick pop of glitter. I can't wait to fully utilize it on Halloween!!
katerina p.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Este producto es perfecto para un maquillaje de noche ya que es full pigmentado además de los destellos brillantes. Excelente para utilizar con primer o la sombra mojada
Christine S.
Great pigment, long wearing! Much more than you’d expect from a $1.99 pallette. Love these sets for Halloween makeup or even for a little fairy tale fun for my daughter. I purchased at Walgreens!
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this little glitter pallet. It's great for going out when you just want to use something small. The only thing that they could improve on is the size make it a little bigger. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Dana L.
Lakeland, FL
I did not like the palette at all. Opening the packaging took 5 minutes it self, the glitters were not pigmented what so ever, they were very greasy when dipping into it, and only chunks of larger glitter would transfer
Ciera W.
I Really Liked Using This Product To Complete My Kitty Costume Look.. It Was Easy To Apply And Veey Pigmented. However, it did not stay on throughout the night. But for the cost it was a win!
Vanessa M.
These glitters are easy to work with, smooth and with an eye primer they last all day! Perfect for Halloween looks. Ghost princess , Snow White , or for whatever costume. I would recommend this
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Aberdeen
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?