BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Vanessa E.
this is one of my favorite halloween pallets because who doesn't love glitter and even do it takes some work to apply as a sensative eye person this worked great with my eyes didn't irritate and they get you looking flawless on halloween 👻
Tiffany T.
Love the colors and the pigment is very good. Blends well and lasts all day. The price is really affordable. This is a great shadow pallete. Wet n Wild is always a great choice for drugstore brand makeup.
Rosie P.
Bronx , NY
I really don't like how this glitter cost so much but the only thing I didn't like about it that it comes off easy and it don't stay on the eye it goes everywhere its to greasy this was a no no for me
Ana L.
A fun and affordable way to add some glitz to your look. These were sold for Halloween but I stocked up during the after Halloween clearance and will use them to create some fun looks.
Alejandra G.
Doral, FL
I love glitter eye shadows. All of them are beautiful. They are not expensive and everyone can use it. The last all night. I would not change any color of this palette. I would buy it many times. I recommend it a lot.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Cool pallet. Hard to apply for first time users but experiment with different ways to applicator and find the one that works best for you. Doesn't feel goopy or sticky and lasts a long time
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This makeup product is so pretty and I love all the vibrant colors in the palate, the glitter is definitely a plus and trust me I run out fast so I always keep extra in stock
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are terrible. It's just glitter sprayed on top of petroleum jelly. These are greasy and have very little glitter. Save your coins and buy loose cosmetic glitter.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
Creasing City with these. Holy Cow! I thought they would look great on top of shadows but they are just so greased and difficult to work with. Will not purchase again.
Jessie A.
I wanted to love this because of the price and fun colors, but the glitter is lacking under the top layer. It looks extremely "pigmented" in the pan but becomes very waxy after one swipe.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¿que tan buena es la pigmentación de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?