BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
  • "Beautifully pigmented glitter shadows. They definitely exceeded my expectations for Wet and Wild. The price is most definitely affordable, and Wet and Wild could be found mostly anywhere at this point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 62 reviews
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I really don't like how this glitter cost so much but the only thing I didn't like about it that it comes off easy and it don't stay on the eye it goes everywhere its to greasy this was a no no for me
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The eye shadows are very waxy and the glitter is only on the top layer. It doesn't last long because the gel is so sticky. It makes for horrible creasing. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Ana L.
A fun and affordable way to add some glitz to your look. These were sold for Halloween but I stocked up during the after Halloween clearance and will use them to create some fun looks.
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora, CA
I am a diehard wet n wild lipgloss ūüíĄ lover. But this fantasy glitter ‚ú® palette ūüé® fell short,very disappointed. If they could actually make glitter stay,it would be nice. Bad value for being worthless for glitter look. I would not recommend this.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Cool pallet. Hard to apply for first time users but experiment with different ways to applicator and find the one that works best for you. Doesn't feel goopy or sticky and lasts a long time
Alejandra G.
Doral, FL
I love glitter eye shadows. All of them are beautiful. They are not expensive and everyone can use it. The last all night. I would not change any color of this palette. I would buy it many times. I recommend it a lot.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This makeup product is so pretty and I love all the vibrant colors in the palate, the glitter is definitely a plus and trust me I run out fast so I always keep extra in stock
Michelae H.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
These are terrible. It's just glitter sprayed on top of petroleum jelly. These are greasy and have very little glitter. Save your coins and buy loose cosmetic glitter.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
Creasing City with these. Holy Cow! I thought they would look great on top of shadows but they are just so greased and difficult to work with. Will not purchase again.
Jessie A.
I wanted to love this because of the price and fun colors, but the glitter is lacking under the top layer. It looks extremely "pigmented" in the pan but becomes very waxy after one swipe.
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
¬Ņque tan buena es la pigmentaci√≥n de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?