BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen

Dominique M.
I really like this wet n wild glitter pallete! It is great to use especially for Halloween makeup. Also is great to add a glamorous look to a night out in town. I definitely recommend use the applicator that came with the palatte vs a different makeup brush it allows for easy application. To really get the color popping on your eyes I recommend using a pressing technique vs a rubbing one. I also like that there is not a lot of fall out. Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Palette Snow Queen New NWT
Jaime D.
Franklin
I absolutely love this product! Especially for Halloween and honestly I love glitter so it’s perfect for me all year round but it is nice to add a touch for you fave Halloween look! Wether you want to be a glitzy mermaid, sparkly unicorn, or just want to add some glam to any look, it will not disappoint that’s for sure 😘 You can use a white or black base eyeshadow and apply glitter over it for an extra pop as well! It has great staying power for your all night Halloween parties too! It can be found at Walgreens, Walmart and Ulta!
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
Last Halloween I purchased this glitters on Walmart for less than $5. I tried for my daughters makeup and it was good. At first the glitters doesn't get well applied but with a second layer they look good. Compare to others and for the price they resolved a lot and the pigmentation is ok just a little patchy that is why with two layers you get the result you want. Worth to try it.
Nina L.
Jenkintown , PA
These glitters are great to add to and makeup look for some extra glam. In my opinion glitter is always an option. This product is affordable and comes in different colors. Very easy to use. I found this at Walmart. Highly recommended #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Anndria T.
You get what you pay for with this. They aren't the greatest glitters money can buy for sure, but for the price they work fairly well. I have the newest ones and I think they have tried to work on the formula some and it shows. I would consider purchasing this again.
Jewel N.
Saint Louis, MO
These palettes have a great range of shades. They ate the perfect items to complete your Halloween makeup looks! I just wish they were a bit more pigmented for an even brighter color pop!
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
Love the glitter choices in this palette. Totally worth the price you pay for it. This is great for if you're doing sparkles on your face and eyes to do a Halloween type look. Using this for my gypsy outfit on Halloween this year! I would recommend to anyone.
Allison✨ S.
Barstow
This product is perfect for a glamour Halloween look. My fave color to use is the red. The price is very affordable and cheap. I think the could improve this product by making it more glitter packed but other than it's a good product for Halloween looks!
Amie B.
Ogdensburg , NJ
Great affordable glitter that can be used as face makeup for Halloween. I have used this on my daughter. Doesn’t stay well put when used on the eyes but it is easy to apply. I have tried to use it as a liner but it doesn’t stay put. Great for minimal use.
Delaney J.
It shouldn't be a surprise that this glitter sucks. I put some over some eye shadow and it completely ate up the eye shadow. It never dries, stays icky and transfers wherever you put it. The colors are pretty though!
Kelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
What is th fall out like with this product?
Aguasanta G.
Âżque tan buena es la pigmentaciĂłn de este producto?
Heather S.
Is this any better than the single glitter eyeshadow?
Lacey T.
Are the colors in this pallete opaque?