BY WET N WILD

Fantasy Makers edition of sparkling glitter eyeliners in 4 shades! Add extra bling to your Halloween or night time glam look.

Water/Eau, Polyethylene Terephthalate, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Propylene Glycol, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyurethane-11, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]."

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner
  • "I love this liner! I use it along with my normal black liner to give my eyes a little sparkle. Reasonably priced and I love it! " in 14 reviews
  • "I love this liner! I use it along with my normal black liner to give my eyes a little sparkle. Reasonably priced and I love it! " in 3 reviews
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Review for: Gun Metal Grey more...
Awesome! I love glitter, and love glitter eyeliner! UD Heavy Metal Glitter Liners are the best ones I've tried, but are over $20, and do not have a black shade. I've tried many different black glitter liners and none work too well. I saw this for $4, and grabbed it immediately. It's super pigmented and very sparkly. It stays on well too. This is the best black glitter liner I've tried! I'll be getting more for sure.
Tyler H.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this peel off like the NYX glitter eyeliner?