BY WET N WILD

Fantasy Makers edition of sparkling glitter eyeliners in 4 shades! Add extra bling to your Halloween or night time glam look.

Water/Eau, Polyethylene Terephthalate, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Propylene Glycol, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyurethane-11, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]."

wet n wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner
  • "I love this liner! I use it along with my normal black liner to give my eyes a little sparkle. Reasonably priced and I love it! " in 14 reviews
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Review for: WET N WILD FANTASY MAKERS GLITTER EYELINER #12454 FANTASTICAL more...
I love wet n wild for the pricey you get fairly good product. This eyeliner is fun for a night out or Halloween I wouldn't wear Day to day though!
B x.
Review for: Gun Metal Grey more...
This is the perfect way to add some spooky sparkle to your look for the Halloween season.
If you're like me though, you'll wear it all year round!
Sally D.
Grand Forks
Review for: Gun Metal Grey more...
This glitter eyeliner is affordable and I like to add it to my Halloween makeup look for an extra sparkle. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wet N Wild has came along way in the makeup group and yet still keeps prices reasonable have not had any that I would night buy again.
Evelyn T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the gold glitter eyeliner! Is so cuteeeee and bright, loveee to use it when I’m doing cut creases. And it looks beautiful ❤️
KaToria J.
Orlando, FL
If It's Wet N Wild Than I Love It. Everything I Use By Wet N Wild Is Amazing It Leave Me Skin Feeling Great Nd' Its Weight Free.
Patricia S.
Espanola, NM
Dawn S.
Kansas City, MO
I love how long lasting it stays on. It last all day and doesn't run if eyes water. I think this is a great product!
Great color choices, affordable, very beautiful, for almost all ages, and travel size. Keep up with the good work
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a staple in my performance makeup kit. Cheap, lots of sparkle, lasts all year, easy use. I love it
Tyler H.
Fort Worth , TX
Does this peel off like the NYX glitter eyeliner?