BY WET N WILD

Fantasy Makers edition of sparkling glitter eyeliners in 4 shades! Add extra bling to your Halloween or night time glam look.

Water/Eau, Polyethylene Terephthalate, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Propylene Glycol, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyurethane-11, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]."

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner
  • "I love this liner! I use it along with my normal black liner to give my eyes a little sparkle. Reasonably priced and I love it! " in 14 reviews
  • "I love this liner! I use it along with my normal black liner to give my eyes a little sparkle. Reasonably priced and I love it! " in 3 reviews
Evelyn O.
Alamo, TX
I love the gold glitter eyeliner! Is so cuteeeee and bright, loveee to use it when I’m doing cut creases. And it looks beautiful ❤️
KaToria J.
Orlando, FL
Review for: WET N WILD FANTASY MAKERS GLITTER EYELINER #12454 FANTASTICAL more...
If It's Wet N Wild Than I Love It. Everything I Use By Wet N Wild Is Amazing It Leave Me Skin Feeling Great Nd' Its Weight Free.
Patricia S.
Espanola, NM
Dawn S.
Kansas City, MO
I love how long lasting it stays on. It last all day and doesn't run if eyes water. I think this is a great product!
Great color choices, affordable, very beautiful, for almost all ages, and travel size. Keep up with the good work
Haja B.
Review for: Gun Metal Grey more...
This product is very pigmented! It lasted me for hours and was very cheap in my local drug store!!!!!!!!!!
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a staple in my performance makeup kit. Cheap, lots of sparkle, lasts all year, easy use. I love it
Anais T.
Review for: Gold more...
Love this eyeliner it very pigment and it cheap. Wetnwild has one of the best drugstore makeup products.
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
It apply the perfect amount of glitter in the eyeliner and leaves the eyeliner popping. It also gives you
Jeika F.
Connecticut
Me encanta este producto es de excelente calidad me dura muchísimo es fácil de aplicarse es a un precio que l vale no lo comparo con ningún otro producto no existe producto mejor que este lo ame enserio muchísimo se los recomiendo bastante es perfecto
Tyler H.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this peel off like the NYX glitter eyeliner?