BY WET N WILD

Make an unforgettable impression with this edgy lash formula. Avaialble in 4 vibrant hues to add to your wildly wicked look this Halloween. So bat those lashes, and witness your fantasies come to life!

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'Abeille, Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Steareth-1, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Simethicone, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PPG-2-Deceth-30, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid (in 12941), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]."

• Are they waterproof? Is easy to take off? 1 Answers
  • Do they look clumpy on the eyelashes? Also do they give volume? 2 Answers
  • Are the colors vibrant ? Can you tell you're wearing colored masc...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
alyssa t.
Review for: Purple
The one I bought was called "starry eyed purple", but this was the most similar product on this app that I could find. I thought it would just very fun to see if it would make my eyes pop. It did not work. No color visible, despite multiple coats. And it is not very good mascara either. Disappointed but not surprised.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
Had to buy this on a trip when I forgot to pack my mascara. Got it because it's the cheapest option that I could find, and it's okay! Not terrible considering how cheap it is but it's obviously not going to feel like a high end formula.
Kimiko C.
Moab, UT
This mascara has vibrant colors and is definitely long lasting. They brush isn't my favorite but amazing for the price. The packaging was cute and eye popping. I would definitely recommend these to people who want that splash of color.
Dary A.
When I purchase it I thought the color would show more, but it is faint in color. Would have loved the colors to stand out more so it can really give the fantasy effect ... I don't hate it, but it could be better ūüĎćūüĎćūüĎćūüĎćūüĎćūüĎć
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
Definitely love getting these. I have about 3 of each color. I wear these color when I want my eyes to pop. It definitely getts people attended. I wear glasses and people can still see the color of the mascara.
Jessica O.
El mirage, Az
I love the purple color but i dont like the wand but that can always be substituted i found this at my walgreens and it was only 4$ i was like ok let me try it i like being adventurous !
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Fun! Who didn't grow up on wet and wild? Have a blast with it, the name says so. It's easy to wear and long lasting.
Elizabeth L.
Winston Salem, NC
This mascara doesn't clump as well, but beware of spider lashes when you put too much on.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken , NJ
Review for: Sea Foam Green, Purple
I got REALLY excited when I saw these in my local rite aid. The pigment is nice, the sea foam green especially really shows up. Not the greatest formula, though, not at all volumizing or lengthening. I think I'll use these for a touch of color to my lower lashes, occasionally. I don't regret buying them, wet n wild is super inexpensive. Don't think I'd purchase again.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love these mascara! I look forward to every Halloween when they come out because they are some of the best colored mascaras on the market. They give your lashes a little lift while distributing amazing color payout. And they dont dry your lashes out like other colored mascaras tend to do. I highly recommend these.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I absolutely love colored mascaras! And I really want to try these because I have yet to find any good ones! How are these?
Ashlee N.
Do they look clumpy on the eyelashes? Also do they give volume?
Ash S.
Can you actually SEE the color on your lashes?
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
Does in flake off easily? How clumpy does it make your lashes?
Hayden T.
Are the colors bright? I don't want a hint of color I want some really bright, mostly opaque colors is this the right product for me?