Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Color Blast Mascara

Make an unforgettable impression with this edgy lash formula. Avaialble in 4 vibrant hues to add to your wildly wicked look this Halloween. So bat those lashes, and witness your fantasies come to life!

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'Abeille, Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Steareth-1, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Simethicone, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PPG-2-Deceth-30, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid (in 12941), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]."

• Are they waterproof? Is easy to take off? 1 Answers
  • Do they look clumpy on the eyelashes? Also do they give volume? 2 Answers
  • Are the colors vibrant ? Can you tell you're wearing colored masc...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Sea Foam Green, Purple more...
I got REALLY excited when I saw these in my local rite aid. The pigment is nice, the sea foam green especially really shows up. Not the greatest formula, though, not at all volumizing or lengthening. I think I'll use these for a touch of color to my lower lashes, occasionally. I don't regret buying them, wet n wild is super inexpensive. Don't think I'd purchase again.
Gabriella B.
I have this in pink and aqua. They are lots of fun to use, but not on a daily basis. I got them for $1 after Halloween on sale at rite aid. I would recommend them. It can get a little clumpy so i suggest a primer before if you have it.
Megan H.
Hillsboro, IL
I got the purple mascara because I love the brand wet n wild. Their products are so affordable and usually they are great products but this one you have to apply multiple coats just to see the purple. Not really a fan of this one.
Lisa G.
Review for: Sea Foam Green, Pale Pink, Cobalt Blue, Purple more...
I like the idea of fun colored mascara but this is stiff, clumpy, and doesn’t coat well. It was a nightmare for the bottom lashes. I’d get it again though if they reformulated it. Pink and purple look best with my eye color but I bought all the shades they have.
I received this at a party I went too. The girl swore it was horrible and I had realized she hadn’t even opened it. I took it home and tried it then and there and immediately loved it. Don’t be scared to try new things. And don’t judge what other people have to say
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Pale Pink more...
I love this Mascara! I got a great deal. It's my favorite color. Works great. You can actually tell that its pink! It's almost time to get more! I wear this every chance I get like today. :)
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I bought this for Halloween, but loved it so I use it anytime. It doesn't clump on my lashes. It is be old and bright and lasts all day with a little lash primer underneath.

And thanks to Elizabeth @influenster I got an idea of lining the bottom of eye with a color just like and use on bottom lashes only. Makes my eyes look a little brighter. Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Color Blast Mascara
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love these mascara! I look forward to every Halloween when they come out because they are some of the best colored mascaras on the market. They give your lashes a little lift while distributing amazing color payout. And they dont dry your lashes out like other colored mascaras tend to do. I highly recommend these.
Briana J.
I love wet n wild cosmetics, they're probably my favorite 'low end' drugstore brand. Their mascaras are super cheap and don't flake off into your eyes. These colored ones are great when you're looking for that little pop of color!
Kimiko C.
Moab, UT
This mascara has vibrant colors and is definitely long lasting. They brush isn't my favorite but amazing for the price. The packaging was cute and eye popping. I would definitely recommend these to people who want that splash of color.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
Does in flake off easily? How clumpy does it make your lashes?
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I absolutely love colored mascaras! And I really want to try these because I have yet to find any good ones! How are these?
Ash S.
Can you actually SEE the color on your lashes?
Ashlee N.
Do they look clumpy on the eyelashes? Also do they give volume?
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Are they waterproof? Is easy to take off?