4 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Fantasy Makers By Wet N Wild Color Blast Color Mascara - 12732 Baby Boo Blue

• Are they waterproof? Is easy to take off? 1 Answers
  • Do they look clumpy on the eyelashes? Also do they give volume? 2 Answers
  • Are the colors vibrant ? Can you tell you're wearing colored mascara?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
alyssa t.
alyssa t.
Review for: Fantasy Makers By Wet N Wild Color Blast Color Mascara - 12729 Up at Dusk
The one I bought was called "starry eyed purple", but this was the most similar product on this app that I could find. I thought it would just very fun to see if it would make my eyes pop. It did not work. No color visible, despite multiple coats. And it is not very good mascara either. Disappointed but not surprised.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
Had to buy this on a trip when I forgot to pack my mascara. Got it because it's the cheapest option that I could find, and it's okay! Not terrible considering how cheap it is but it's obviously not going to feel like a high end formula.
Kimiko C.
Kimiko C.
Moab, UT
This mascara has vibrant colors and is definitely long lasting. They brush isn't my favorite but amazing for the price. The packaging was cute and eye popping. I would definitely recommend these to people who want that splash of color.
Dary A.
Dary A.
When I purchase it I thought the color would show more, but it is faint in color. Would have loved the colors to stand out more so it can really give the fantasy effect ... I don't hate it, but it could be better 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
Definitely love getting these. I have about 3 of each color. I wear these color when I want my eyes to pop. It definitely getts people attended. I wear glasses and people can still see the color of the mascara.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
El mirage, Az
I love the purple color but i dont like the wand but that can always be substituted i found this at my walgreens and it was only 4$ i was like ok let me try it i like being adventurous !
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Fun! Who didn't grow up on wet and wild? Have a blast with it, the name says so. It's easy to wear and long lasting.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Winston Salem, NC
This mascara doesn't clump as well, but beware of spider lashes when you put too much on.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I bought this for Halloween, but loved it so I use it anytime. It doesn't clump on my lashes. It is be old and bright and lasts all day with a little lash primer underneath.

And thanks to Elizabeth @influenster I got an idea of lining the bottom of eye with a color just like and use on bottom lashes only. Makes my eyes look a little brighter. Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Color Blast Color Mascara
Maria del Mar R.
Maria del Mar R.
Jacksonville, FL
These are ok. They are fun. They don't really add volume or length. I wear them with white eyelash primer to make the colors pop and to add volume and length. Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Color Blast Color Mascara
Ashlee N.
Ashlee N.
Do they look clumpy on the eyelashes? Also do they give volume?
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I absolutely love colored mascaras! And I really want to try these because I have yet to find any good ones! How are these?
Ash S.
Ash S.
Can you actually SEE the color on your lashes?
Billiejo S.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
Does in flake off easily? How clumpy does it make your lashes?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Are they waterproof? Is easy to take off?