Wet n Wild Fantasy Maker Megalast Lip Color - Eerie Onyx - 011oz

Wet n Wild Fantasy Maker Megalast Lip Color - Eerie Onyx - 0.11oz

Fear not! There is no bleeding here with wet n wild’s Festival Makers Mega Last Lip Color. This rich and velvety, long wearing lipstick is formulated with hydrating ingredients so your lips won't cake, feather, or bleed. This season exclusive lipstick delivers a semi-matte, cream finish in a single swipe. With an exclusive polymer complex for superior lip adhesion, this lipstick offers a cushion-like feel and texture. Bats of all, it is formulated with natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A and E to help smooth lips and hyaluronic acid to hydrate lips even through the spookiest nights. Color: Eerie Onyx. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Fantasy Maker Megalast Lip Color - Eerie Onyx - 0.11oz!
How would you rate this product?
Margaret C.
East Concord, NY
Wet n Wild Fantasy Maker Megalast Lip Color - Eerie Onyx - 0.11oz uploaded by Margaret C.
I love this lipstick, it's very bold and I use for most of my makeup looks. It's perfect for beginners if they don't want to spend too much on lipsticks. I have been using this for about a year and the only complaint I have is its a little sheer.

Looking for your answer?