BY WET N WILD

Brush magic! This large, flat fan brush is used for a light dusting application of powders or as a cleanup tool to remove excess powder fallout. With exclusively designed bristles and an ergonomic grip, this brush is an all-new member of your perfect brush crew.

• How do you get this brush to work well? I can’t tell if I...1 Answers
Melissa S.
Stratford
I wanted to have a Fan Brush to add to my Collection to Apply Highlighter, or just simply brush away any Eyeshadow Fallout. After I brought this home and took it out of the Packaging, there's just nothing to it, it's SO flimsy and thin that I think in regards of Fallout, if you want to brush that away it'll work. But when I tried to Apply a Powder Highlight, it really didn't do much of anything at all, probably because there's not even enough Bristles to pick up Product!! So, I unfortunately will have to say this one is a Dud and luckily the Price was also very cheap so I didn't lose on it too much. Therefore, from my personal Opinion, I would not Recommend this Brush 😟
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
I like this brush for me and I use it a lot. It’s thinner than a lot of fan brushes out there so it does not pick up a cake ton of product at once, but I enjoy that. It definitely picks up enough product. The bristles are really soft. I paid $1 for this brush at the dollar store, and it works great for me. This brush is so thin, it puts my highlight exactly where I want it, without product flying and applying places I don’t want it to be. I recommend this brush, it’s a good price and good quality. This brush comes in a sleek, simple and easy packaging so bristles do not get ruined.
Ericah H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is not a very good fan brush. It’s very thin and doesn’t hold much product. I bought it thinking it was going to make my highlighter beautiful, and it barely applied my highlighter. I don’t think I would recommend this to anyone unless you like a little to no product.
Amanda G.
Chicago
This brush works great for applying highlighter. It spreads the product nicely and doesn’t look streaky at all. It’s easy to clean and doesn’t stain! Love the ombré coloring on it as well. Best of all, it’s very affordable. wet n wild Fan Brush
SAM✨ R.
plainfield
wet n wild Fan Brush I have a huge collection of fan brushes because I love highlight and I thought this would be great because I love wet m wild brushes. But this has been the worst fan brush I have ever used. It is not fluffy and when I add setting spray it just clumps up and stays still and matte. Will not use again.
Samantha W.
Visalia , CA
wet n wild 6 Piece Brush Set I love my wet n wild brushes. The quality is great for a drugstore brand. I usually buy mine at rite aid when they have a sale. They are easy to use and great for people on a budget. The fan brush is ok, I wish it was a little fuller.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
So I’m reading the price on this brush and it says $19.00. I’m hoping that it comes with more brushes. This brush is also a great brush if your starting off and even if you’re not. I would definitely recommend that you look some where else for a cheaper price though.
Emma V.
Mundelein
I like this fan brush. I use it for highlighting and it’s ok. It does the job but I find myself really digging into the highlighter. For a $3 brush it is pretty good going. I am giving this a 6/10 rating.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I love this collection of Wet n Wild brushes. They're only $1, but they're extremely soft, and they work well. I love the groove on the handles, they allow for a good grip. This fan brush is perfect for applying highlight
destiny v.
Harlingen, TX
These brushes are good if your learning to do makeup. I still use them to this day because they’re amazing. My skin type is oily but it doesn’t stop me from using the fan brush. I recommend you get all their brushes
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
How do you get this brush to work well? I can’t tell if I’m just not using this brush correctly or if it’s just not a good fan brush.

Amazon