BY WET N WILD

Get ready to turn it up and bat those lashes! These false eyelashes are made of natural hairs and are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! From big, bold and loud to soft and sweet, you’ve got lashes in every genre to fit your mood. Plus, an added benefit? It really scares people when you pull them off! Ha!

• Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?5 Answers
  • How good are these lashes, are there any cons I should know about...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Natalia G.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
DO NOT USE THE GLUE INCLUDED. The eyelashes are very natural looking and give your eyes a fuller look and adds that extra oomph. However, for the love of everything good in this world do not use the glue. It is very runny and does not become tacky once it starts to "dry". Since it is very runny it can run into your eye as you're applying the eyelash. I suggest buying or using another eyelash glue.
A N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used these lashes several times and I love them. I have purchased them from Walgreens and Walmart and both places sell them for around $1. These are nice lashes for a great value. One con is that sometimes the lash strip is a little to long so you may need to cut them to make them shorter. Other than that these lashes will give you a full set of voluminous lashes that look real.
Randi S.
Ponca City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glue was dried out and lashes fell apart not much else I can say really never getting lashes from the dollar tree again don't get me wrong I've gotten foundation and eyeshadow and etc from the dollar tree and they were good but not this
Kassandra🇳🇮 G.
Manteca
Beauty Junkie Expert
They look good and the glue works but only after you peave it open amd it gets a little more sticky, i would not recommend to people because the lashes are too wide & the glue is pretty much all water, I had to buy another glue for my lashes, i do like that the glue is clear but it’s not sticky enough
Allison H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at the dollar tree and decided to just give them a try. I like that they can look very natural but they can be so difficult to put on something because of how thin they are. It’s worth the buck if you always lose lashes and don’t want to spend a lot of money on expensive lashes.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely hated these lashes. I know you get what you pay for, but jeez. They were cut so unevenly and looked ridiculous when I put them on. Almost like cheap doll lashes... will not be repurchasing this style again.
Brandi T.
Bluefield
Loved these lashes! Def added length and definition but the glue that came with them was not very sticky so I'd highly recommend using a different glue. I used Sassy Chic eyelash glue from dollar tree and they stayed all evening!
Dominique M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for inexpensive eyelashes Wet n Wild is the way to go. They have many different selections to choose from everything from short and simple to bold and dramatic. They literally sale Wet n Wild products everywhere. I love the fact that this particular pack comes with the eyelash glue as well a one stop shop in a package. Wet N Wild False Lashes - Shutter Shock
Tina M.
Polson , MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are awful! I know they are cheap but so are lashes on eBay but they work! These first are so odd they are like a half circle and reshaping is impossible. Then the lash glue! It smells and feels like super glue! And omg I got it in my freaking eye and it was on my eye for hours! I had to go to my eye dr and get a prescription! This is a nightmare! Use Kiss lashes or Ardel! You can get them cheap! Heck even the Walmart ones! I have my nightmare experience on YouTube! Because I was taping a challenge when I tried these!  Ugh run away
Tawnya M.
For being only $1 how could you say no to these lashes and I've noticed how Wet N Wild is stepping up on their products. I find it's best if you put eyelash glue on then dry then take off then reapply. The only down side about these are that there is to much glue on the lashes and the container they come on. I do use them and I just buy 5/7 boxes in case a pair gets ruined peeling off at the end of the night.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Jada w.
Savannah, GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Jada w.
Savannah, GA
Who loves these false lashes