BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Double-ended eye shadow applicators are designed for clean, smooth application.

Buy on Amazon
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
These are very simple, cheap and easy. If you are looking for something fast and/or using it for multiple people (such as bridal makeup application) then this will work well for you! These are not very practical for everyday makeup use, as they are small and can be a little flimsy if you use them too much. They’re great for one use.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Why were we sold and given these lies for years? Do you have any idea how jacked my makeup has been for the majority of my life at this point thanks to these. Who convinced us all this was the tool for applying shadow. Why are they not banned from packaging as waste now?
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
These are terrible and don't work well to blend to apply product. I don't recommend these at all. I know they come in almost all the eye shadow palettes but I suggest either buying a wet n wild brush or getting another eye shadow brush!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT
Sponge tip applicators, in my opinion, are all the same. Cheep for the company to make and only used by children or when we are waiting for our brushes to dry. However this brand does deserve some credit because they are made well for this type of product and do not fall apart easily
Caity R.
Cave Junction, OR
I hate these. This is 2016 and we have makeup brushes for eye shadow application. Even so Id rather apply eye shadow with my fingers. They pull at the color durring application and make the pigment of the color look faint and super patchy. Yall, save your money and pass on this
Candice w.
Fairfield, OH
I do not like using these to apply makeup at all. I just give them to my daughter to play makeup with. You cannot blend eyeshadow well with them and they do not pick up product well.
Jennifer A.
I dont get why anyone would buy these lite things. It doesnt even blend out your eyeshadow, you need a legit brush to blend out correctly. Its not even a good tool to apply shadows i do not recommend at all
Julie C.
Vallejo, CA
I only use these when I want to pile shadow on the lid and in the inner tear duct and they work pretty good for that but other then that I do not like using them for the full look I'm going for.
Jamie D.
I think these by any brand are studios and a waste of the company's money.. I would apply eyeshadow with my finger tip before using them. I always use brushes.