BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Whisk away the most stubborn mascaras, shadows, liners and shimmers. Hypoallergenic, Ophthamologist-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;

• Does this sting if it gets in your eyes? And does it take a lot t...3 Answers
  • I love this make up remover!!! 3 Answers
  • I use a lot of eye make up and have recently been trying to find ...1 Answers
April D.
Livingston, TN
This is a great eye makeup remover. I have sensitive eyes and I have never had a problem with this eye makeup remover. I just be sure to rinse off my eyes really well with a wet cloth after using and them proceed further with my nightly makeup routine!!!! This product cost around $3 and I bought it at my local Dollar General Store!!!! The back label also says that it is ok for contact lense wearers as well!!!!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
*Product is discontinued*
This is the first eye makeup remover I have ever used. It is oil free but personally it felt oily when I applied it. It did remove my makeup yes, but this product stung my eyes. For a great deal though, this did the job.
Shae S.
Glendale
i️ adore this makeup remover it’s not harsh on your skin it leaves it feeling almost soft, but not greasy, it’s hard to explain but i️ hate when makeup removers leave my face dry and gross so i️ love this product!
Melina J.
I use this product every time I have heavy eye makeup on. It removes it really well! For the price, I was a bit skeptical on using it but seriously it really does the job! It's not the most gentle so don't open your eyes when using this. This is the only eye shadow remover in my house and for the price, I will buy more in the near future.
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
im really mixed on this, tho it took off my makeup nicely and all of it, it did irritate my eyes, like its a eye makeup remover and it irritated my eyes, i do have sensitive skin tho near my eyes so that could be why but it took off water proof eyeliner and mascara so well. and it didnt feel oily to me but always wash your face off after you remove makeup
Alexis H.
Price isn't terrible but for $15 I could get my all time favorite makeup remover from Mary Kay and use way less product to get makeup off. When it comes to taking off makeup you want to make sure that you're really doing it well. Applying makeup is fun with clear skin so pick the right kind of makeup remover as well as skincare.
Riley F.
West Lebanon
I used it once at my friends house because I forgot mine and it seemed to work, but I did have on eye makeup. But it seemed to do the job. It didn't get in my eye, so it didn't cause the same irritation I get from mine when I usually and tired and clumsy and get it in my eye. But I recommend this to anyone.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Work well meaybe not with sensitive skin. My sister has very sensitive skin and this just broke her out . Unless you use a acne mostisure right after you'll be good but it's very affordable you can find at any drugstore or even online I got mine at target and loveeee it I definitely would be purchasing more
Bianca N.
Hoffman , NC
This product is very good and when you apply it on not hard to come off. Don't have to struggle, very gentle. It is a good value and you get a lot of product. I have only used this once and it came off very fast. I would actually buy this again. Totally recommend this to everyone.
Kristyn J.
I like this eye makeup remover a lot. It's great quality and fast and easy. It works really well and does not have a smell or Oder to it, like a lot of them do. It doesn't irritate my skin or. Make me breakout either. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves this
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Do you use pads or cotton balls to remove your make up?
Nina F.
Manteca, CA
Does it sting in your eyes when you use it? My eyes are very sensitive and I'm looking for makeup remover that would not bother me when I use it everyday.
Linda L.
Does this sting if it gets in your eyes? And does it take a lot to get a small amount of make up off? My clinique uses the smallest amount to remove a ton of make up, but it's a tad too pricey for my budget
Geraldine D.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased this and I want to know if it stings your eyes? because I have purchased other eye makeup remover and some have stung my eyes before. Thanks!
Marvely S.
Irving, TX
I love this make up remover!!!