BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Whisk away the most stubborn mascaras, shadows, liners and shimmers. Hypoallergenic, Ophthamologist-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;

• Does this sting if it gets in your eyes? And does it take a lot t...3 Answers
  • I love this make up remover!!! 3 Answers
  • I use a lot of eye make up and have recently been trying to find ...1 Answers
Giselle P.
For $2 at the drugstore this is pretty good! The only thing I didn't like was that it burns your eyes if you let it get in. Often times when I rush to remove my mascara I would open my eyes before rinsing them and it would burn. But I learned my lesson. I just really like how inexpensive it is and how well it removes makeup and especially that it doesn't leave a greasy or filmy residue.
Sarah W.
It's an alright makeup remover. There are better ones out there but if I travel somewhere and forget to bring my makeup remover I usually just pick this one up because it's cheap and I will end up using it in some capacity. As for the smell, it reminds me of some fruity alcoholic drink- I don't know which one, something maybe with grapefruit in it, but it is definitely strong.
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
I got this at Walgreens it was on sale right when I was taking my makeup off with this some got into my eye and it Burned so bad it made my eye watery and red I hate it I don't recommend at all I did find a use for it I cleaned my lashes with it and it worked pretty good
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
I don't normally have sensitive skin but for some reason this burned my eyes and around them so much I cried for the longest time, I didn't even get it in them. I usually love wet n wild products so this surprised me. So I would watch incase you have sensitive skin!
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
This is an effective eye makeup remover, but not my favorite. It has an odd smell to it and burns if you get it in your eyes. It's cheaper than most though so if your looking for something on a budget its worth it.
Elle T.
Toooo strong!!! It hurt my skin and my eyes. It does remove the make up but it is just too strong for me. Not good at all. I just use mine to wipe make up brushes before I start washing them with soap and water.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
This stuff was horrible. It burnt my eyes like crazy. I thought it was just me so I gave it to a friend and she said the same thing. Except it even made her cheeks red with almost a chemical burn. TERRIBLE!!!!
Kathleen T.
Chula Vista, CA
Not the best makeup remover out there. It does work but it's not very friendly to the eyes because it does hurt a little. Also it has a strong smell to it that I can't get over. So for that I give it 3 stars
yulissa R.
I purchased this a long time ago to try it out and it was not so good my eyes literally felt like they were burning my skin started feeling super oily and no way I never purchased this again
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
Girls get you a makeup remover like this one! I absolutely love it not too expensive and works very well you can never go wrong with making sure you keep your skin beautiful
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use pads or cotton balls to remove your make up?
Nina F.
Manteca, CA
Does it sting in your eyes when you use it? My eyes are very sensitive and I'm looking for makeup remover that would not bother me when I use it everyday.
Linda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this sting if it gets in your eyes? And does it take a lot to get a small amount of make up off? My clinique uses the smallest amount to remove a ton of make up, but it's a tad too pricey for my budget
Geraldine D.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased this and I want to know if it stings your eyes? because I have purchased other eye makeup remover and some have stung my eyes before. Thanks!
Marvely S.
Irving, TX
I love this make up remover!!!