wet n wild Eye Expressions Creme Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Daily_Glamsss10🌸 d.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

cosmetic compact full of creamy colors featuring shades from Autumn Brown, Shimmering Nude, Toasted Almond, and Canyon Sand, and 1 Sun Kissed face illuminator for an added glow.

• I've been trying to find eye creme colors that will last ...1 Answers
wet n wild Eye Expressions Creme Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I use all wet n wild cosmetics. Let's just say they are pigmented. People sleep on extremely cheap products but, they are the best. I even dupe them to my Mac and too faced." in 7 reviews
Shelley G.
This eye shadow palette glides on smoothly if you use the applicator provided, your own brushes, or even with your finger. I do suggest when you get the look you want to set it or it tends to smear. You can set it with a makeup spray or with loose setting powder and your good to go for the day.
LeAnn L.
Erie, PA
I think theyknow how to put colors together to get that beautiful look for your eyes.and they also know has a guide to show you what color goes on first then second and then third and then the finish it looks like you step out from a hair salon that does makeup.
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I love to try new eyeshadows, Wet n Wild Creme Eye Expressions Pallette rates as one of the top new first palettes I Love. I am 53 and do have fine lines around my eyes. Creme Eye shadows seem to work best for me. I will definitely buy this again.
Alexis S.
Frederick , OK
Wet n Wild products are one of the things I use on a daily basis just because they're so cheap but they work so good. They may not be as great as other products but they're still a really great product. They go well with any eye color and I would buy any of their products a million times.
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
I have used this eye shadow palette for many years because the colors go well with my skin tone.
The eye shadow goes on smooth and the colors are long lasting. The downside to this product is that it easily smudges, especially in the creases of the eye.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
This is just a cheap brand to begin with. The eyeshadow doesn't stay. Very cheaply made although you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend. I would go for a more expensive powdery eyeshadow over this stuff any day will not be buying again.
Emily S.
This would not be my number one recommendation for makeup but it still worked rather well. I found the mirror in this product very useful when it comes to makeup on the go. I would probably buy this product again because it wasn't too expensive
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
Not such a huge fan of this. The cream eye shadow goes on too thick. It tends to crease easily, so it looks strange in a short amount of time. I don't have this issue with most other cream eye shadows. I thought I'd give it a try since I liked the colors available in the palette.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
These are great colors for a later evening and are great compared to other brands. The packaging it nice, you can see what your getting before you buy. Just be sure to wear a little primer underneath, these do crease a little
Natalia K.
Howell, MI
I wasn't very impressed by these. I am not impressed with the texture of it. It goes on too heavy in my opinion. I used it a couple times only since it only lasts for a bit, and I need make up that lasts all day.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find eye creme colors that will last (atleast 8 hours), does this last a while without smudging/coming off? Thanks!