BY WET N WILD #4 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

This specially-designed dual pencil sharpener includes razor-sharp blades to keep pencils of all sizes perfectly-shaped. Keep one wherever you have pencils to make sure you never lose your edge.

Wet N Wild Dual Pencil Sharpener
  • "Super cheap and works great i always buy several since my kids snitch em for school because they are always losing their pencil sharpners so hey dual purpose " in 9 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
A pencil sharpener is a pencil sharpener - where this one shines is with it's crazy affordability.

It gets the job done with two different hole sizes - one for your standard liner pencil and a bigger hole for jumbo pencils. It sharpens everything I've tried very well, and the sharpener itself is well constructed. Better yet, this thing is like, a single dollar. You just can't beat it.

There's genuinely no need to spend more on a pencil sharpener. This one right here works wonderfully! Highly recommend.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bout this wet n wild sharpener for around a dollar al Walmart and I have to say it’s the beat purchase ever! I love how it has two sizes for the pencils and how easy it is to clean! It’s small enough to put into your makeup bag and take it on the go! I totally recommend to anyone who is looking for a good sharpener.
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Super handy! The only down fall is I like the sharpener with the cover so it catches the shredding. I love how I sharpen my pencil and it applies so well. Can’t wait to sharpen all of my pencils it gets me so excited. I hate push ups because they always break.
Francis O.
Hoffman Estates
This is the only sharpener that works for my eyeliners! I dont like to use the retractable ones because they usually take long to put on. This sharpener is perfect! Its really affordable too so try it out
Tiffany C.
Tampa, FL
Best freaking sharpener I’ve used so far... it’s the best never broke any of my eye liner pencils... it’s my go to sharpener. I will never use another sharpener for makeup.. I found the one I really like and I recommend trying it.
IRAM S.
this is perfect to keep your black liners and your colored liners from getting stained in the sharpener. Its very small and basically should be part every girl's cosmetic bag.
Ashley L.
This product does exactly what I need it to do-it sharpens my eye pencils. Any time I use this product I can expect a nice fine tip with minimal breakage while sharpening. Plus you can find this product at any drug store from $1-2 and you just can’t beat that!
Laura D.
This is a great sharpener and so affordable! I like that it is also big so I don't lose it. I found it at a local solar store. It's great that it also has a hole for both big and small pencils so you don't have to carry 2 around with you. That and its price sold me most
Grace K.
I use this product very regularly. I am personally a huge fan of Eyeliner and eyebrow pencils. I constantly am needing to sharpen them. It is such a hassle with other sharpeners. But, with Wet n Wild Dual Pencil Sharpener it's not a struggle at all.
Mel P.
Orlando, FL
This is an awesome product. It's cost friendly and gets the job done. I use to throw away my pencils when they dulled down but now anymore. For a while I had no idea I was throwing away so much product! I love this sharpener.
candida d.
Kenton
Is this waterproof and if so does it actually stay on without smearing?
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Did any of you snag one of the queen of my heart highlighters from them?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Annabelle B.
Is this a cheap product meaning it does not work? I know it is very inexpensive
aysha s.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I want this where in UAE can I get this?