BY WET N WILD #18 in Makeup Tools

Razor Sharp Blades. Cruelty Free. Specially-Designed Dual Pencil Sharpener Includes Razor-Sharp Blades To Keep Pencils Of All Sizes Perfectly-Shaped. Not Tested On Animals. Made In China see more...

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I bought this yesterday since I needed a new sharpener badly,I got it at Walgreens for .69 cents!! I just used it on my eyeliner pencil and it worked great! My old sharpener would just mess up and the tip of the pencil would fall off or it would sharpen jaggedly but this one sharpens super smoothly!! I might just go back and buy another for future use! I highly recommend this!
Tomeka M.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
I was in need of a new makeup pencil sharpener so I purchased this one at my local Walmart. It's not the greatest but it gets the job done. I like the fact that it has two hole's one for a small pencil and one for a fat pencil. And the price was just right. so I really have no complaints it gets the job done!!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
wet n wild always has great prices but to find this sharpener at the dollar tree was great for one dollar. You can never have enough sharpeners; I like that this sharpener us dual one for smaller pencil and then there's one for a double size pencil which is great .
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
You can't beat this product for only paying $1. It sharpens my eyeliners and lipliners just fine. I bought it at my local cvs but I've seen it anywhere that sells wet n wild products. I will repurchase if and when it breaks
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
Super cheap makeup sharpener! Love it! Works super well! I use it to sharpen all my lipliners. It's basically the same quality as other sharpeners but more affordable! And who does not live that! I recommend people to buy this cause it's cheap and allows you to spend on other make up!
elaina s.
elaina s.
Great product, great to store in your makeup bag. Great for big and small pencils, easy to use. Very affordable, great brand. Best pencil sharperner in my opiniom. Very sturdy, definitely recommend! Can find this anywhere
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Can't beat this sharpener for ยข99. It works exactly the same as a high end sharpener. Purchased at Walmart, and I'll totally buy it again. Great price! I highly recommend this product, you won't be disappointed!
rayzhane a.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a sharpener. I needed a little makeup pencil sharpener and this one was cheap so I got it. It sharpens my pencils only thing is, it also breaks my pencils
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love this dual pencil sharpener. It sharpened very smooth and i love that you can sharpen diffrent size pencils as well. It's affordable and i highly recommend it.
Ashlea D.
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
It worked for what its supposed to do but it broke within the first month of having it so not sure if i just got a bad one or what the deal was.