BY WET N WILD #5 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

This specially-designed dual pencil sharpener includes razor-sharp blades to keep pencils of all sizes perfectly-shaped. Keep one wherever you have pencils to make sure you never lose your edge.

• Dual-purpose sharpener for pencils of all sizes
  • Razor sharp blades provide the perfect point
  • Compact for easy traveling

wet n wild Dual Pencil Sharpener
  • "Super cheap and works great i always buy several since my kids snitch em for school because they are always losing their pencil sharpners so hey dual purpose " in 9 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
A pencil sharpener is a pencil sharpener - where this one shines is with it's crazy affordability.

It gets the job done with two different hole sizes - one for your standard liner pencil and a bigger hole for jumbo pencils. It sharpens everything I've tried very well, and the sharpener itself is well constructed. Better yet, this thing is like, a single dollar. You just can't beat it.

There's genuinely no need to spend more on a pencil sharpener. This one right here works wonderfully! Highly recommend.
Scottsdale P.
Works best on Wet n Wild Pencils, LA Color Pencils, ELF, and Essence. I have tried high end pencils with cheap pencil sharpeners and have found that it’s simply not worth running the risk of ruining and eye pencil, eye crayon, or concealer. wet n wild Dual Pencil Sharpener
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I been using this sharpener for about 2 or 3 years now it works great but you can’t sharpen to a fine tip how I’d like to, it’s affordable and I got mine at Walmart!! If you know any other great ones that will let u get a fine tip leave a comment it will be greatly appreciated!!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bout this wet n wild sharpener for around a dollar al Walmart and I have to say it’s the beat purchase ever! I love how it has two sizes for the pencils and how easy it is to clean! It’s small enough to put into your makeup bag and take it on the go! I totally recommend to anyone who is looking for a good sharpener.
amélie L.
I use the wet n wild Dual Pencil Sharpener to sharpen my pencil eyeliners and pencil highlighters. It’s not too bad, it’s sold for $2 and works as a dupe for any other high-priced cosmetic sharpener. I should probably wash mine, though.
Francis O.
Hoffman Estates
This is the only sharpener that works for my eyeliners! I dont like to use the retractable ones because they usually take long to put on. This sharpener is perfect! Its really affordable too so try it out
nansi g.
I found this excellent gem at the Dollar Tree. It works better than some expensive ones I've had before. This sharpener has not ruined none of my lip nor eye liners.
Laura D.
This is a great sharpener and so affordable! I like that it is also big so I don't lose it. I found it at a local solar store. It's great that it also has a hole for both big and small pencils so you don't have to carry 2 around with you. That and its price sold me most
Grace K.
I use this product very regularly. I am personally a huge fan of Eyeliner and eyebrow pencils. I constantly am needing to sharpen them. It is such a hassle with other sharpeners. But, with Wet n Wild Dual Pencil Sharpener it's not a struggle at all.
Daonne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Super handy! The only down fall is I like the sharpener with the cover so it catches the shredding. I love how I sharpen my pencil and it applies so well. Can’t wait to sharpen all of my pencils it gets me so excited. I hate push ups because they always break.
candida d.
Kenton
Is this waterproof and if so does it actually stay on without smearing?
Annabelle B.
Is this a cheap product meaning it does not work? I know it is very inexpensive
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Did any of you snag one of the queen of my heart highlighters from them?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
aysha s.
Sharjah, Sharjah UAE
I want this where in UAE can I get this?