wet n wild Disney Villains Ursula Wicked Shadow Shimmering Eyeshadows uploaded by Kate K.wet n wild Disney Villains Ursula Wicked Shadow Shimmering Eyeshadows uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY WET N WILD

wet n wild Disney Villains Ursula Wicked Shadow Shimmering Eyeshadows
  • "I loved this pallets so incredibly much, I'm in love with the Disney theme so this was so fitting. The colors are amazing and they are long lasting, I had no troubles putting them on and the didn't crease through out the day it stayed looking nice " in 8 reviews
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This little palette is so adorable!! The eyeshadows in this palette are the most beautiful blues, greens and purples that actually have a ton of pigment and they blend like a dream. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because there is a beautiful shimmer in this palette but when you swatch it it's just an over spray and the shadow isint what it looks like. This palette is something I loved to use for halloween or when I wore really bright looks but not for everyday use.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
Being a huge Disney fan I just had to buy this palette! The packaging is so cute. The eyeshadows aren't bad, some are just more pigmented than others. I find the formula to be a little too "powdery" which causes a lot of fall-out. The colors are very pretty though and using a primer helps the make-up stay longer without primer your lucky to get 3 or 4 hour wear.
Niasia W.
Hinesville, GA
I got this as a gift awhile back and I was skeptical to use it until recently and I loved it! The colors are amazing and so Disney like. I wish I could find it, but the person who bought it doesn’t remember where and it makes me sad because I recently misplaced it.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
I love anything Disney. I was so excited when this line launched. I love me some Disney princesses, but there is something about those villains. I got Ursula and was excited to use it. I was disappointed by the fall out and the chalkiness of the shadows. They didn’t blend. The colors are pigmented on the brush, but applying it was like applying chalk. I’ve used this three times because I just couldn’t give up on it. Needless to say, this palette was given to my little 5-year old cousin who loves makeup. I should have taken it back to Walgreens, but oh well.
Mary A.
Rockholds
I gave this three stars because I personally haven't tried this, but I plan on buying it off the recommendation from a friend. She said she loved it and the pallet had very pigmented colors and little fallout.
Kaelynn C.
delhi
This eyeshadow pallets is very dry and flakey. i would recommend: Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette or Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette because they have a wide range in color and the product is good
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
The colors in this palette are so beautiful. They work EXTREMELY well with the Ursula theme. I initially watched a tutorial for a look on this product and was tempted to buy it. I saw the price and didn't even hesitate. The pigment isn't SUPER fantastic, but for the price it's definitely workable.
Natasha S.
77 lakeview ave buffalo
Love testing and playing with eyeshadows and blending colors and these colors are gorgeous I love the set it’s beautiful I need more so time to order some more but it’s pretty awesome ladies who love make up and testing different looks on them eyelids this is it
Laughter L.
Belchertown
I bought this pallet because it had Ursala on it and she's my favourite villian in Disney movies but I wasn't disappointed I by the product the pigments are amazing and I love the variety of colors in the pallet so yeah would totally buy this again
Karina C.
chicago
Angelique g.
Lyons, NY
Does this product have good pigment ?
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
Is this for kids or is it a REAL product? Lol I mean, is it really pigmented? :)
Alexandra L.
I have been looking for new products like this one so i want to ask how much can it cost if a buy it in a store and where can i do it ?
Jhovana O.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this eyeshadow Pallet work good ?
Mikhail B.
Never tried this particular one. How do the colors look on your skin? Is it too much? The