wet n wild Disney Villains Evil Queen Perfectly Arched Evil Brow Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Nateishla A.

BY WET N WILD

wet n wild Disney Villains Evil Queen Perfectly Arched Evil Brow Eyebrow Kit
  • "A very good product for beginners it helps you get more practice on doing your eyebrows this is what I use when I started doing my eyebrows so it's a very good product because as I said before" in 18 reviews
  • "I Love it. all of wet n wild is good, economic, good cuality and i can find in drugstore or big mall. The only thing is yes it's long lasting but the stencil is a little wonky for those of us who have eyebrows or else you'll really get that "Evil Queen" Super arch, aside from that totally cool, but make sure that you do not use too much or else it will make you look like her doppelganger." in 4 reviews
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I love wet n wild products when you’re on a tight budget. But I especially love their eyebrow kits like the wet n wild Disney villains evil queen perfectly arched evenly brow eyebrow kit it come with stencil which make everything easier.
ai B.
San Antonio , TX
i absolutely love disney and i love this eyebrow kit. this is such and amazing packaging and i love it ive had it for awhile and i never stop using it. it’s such a good kit and it’s easy to blend. i love it
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
I use this product in between waxing when my brows need that extra attention. I love using the gel and powders to give my brows that pop, and it makes it easy to maintain. I recommend this product to women everywhere because it's affordable and keeps your brows looking great until you can get to your beautician.
Darian P.
lakewood
Do not spend too much money on your brow products when you can have this product at such a great price and it works phenomenally! I have tried brands like benefit and this works the best!
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
Wet and wild is very underrated! They’re products are amazing! I love their power eyebrow shades and it’s very pigmented for its price. They are affordable and great dupes for higher brands, I still have this in my makeup bag as well.
Amanda H.
usa
I love this product. It's a go to in my home. Always comes as described. Never had any issues. Also decently priced. It's my favorite and I recommend it to all my friends and family. We all love it.
Sarah A.
Oxford, MS
When I first used this product I didn’t like the fall outs but it made my brown eye shine and I got it from Walmart for really cheap and if only it was so powdery it would be nice for me but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this color love all the nude colors like simple soft natural looking makeup nothing dark at all goes with everything too and it’s great price famous designer too highly recommend this quality nothing like it out there
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
this kit is wonderful. its there basic brow pallet and gel but you get a few extra goodies and common who doesn't love Disney!? they do run a little more on the expensive side but you get what you pay for. the brow powder is very pigmented and if you over do it, it can cause a fake caked on look.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can I purchase this and how good is it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these work well?
Liliana V.
Phoenix
I love the way it looks. I want to try this im very excited
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Love the packaging 😍 is the product any good?