BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cast aSpell Beauty Book 9 Eyeshadow Shades Inclues a Kabuki Brush Easy Application Cast a Spell Beauty Book Includes: Lip Gloss Eyeshadow Pencil Blush Kabuki Brush Create your custom beauty looks for day night using Ursula inspired shades for eyes, face and lips. ;

• Is this item still available or was it only limited edition?1 Answers
  • Where can I get this!?!?!1 Answers
  • I'm looking for the disney makeup collection brushes and the pall...1 Answers
Martina O.
Wet N Wild Disney Villains Cast a Spell Beauty Book I used this Wet 'n' Wild Disney Villians kit and a princess kit also last year for a Halloween party and these kits are great they held up all night and the Make up was very easy to apply. I was a she devil and beauty queen and the makeup was very pigmented! As I mentioned it was super easy to apply with my makeup brushes ! I would definitely recommend these to anyone as a very affordable Halloween option.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I was very excited to try this especially for Halloween. They had a great pregnant and I was able to purchase this online. It had very cool packaging with one of my favorite Disney characters on it. I would definitely use this again it got the job done
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I purchased two of these Beauty books at Walgreens, I got the Evil Queen and Maleficent, I was really excited to try these, they were so cute and I loved the colors, some of the Shadows are highly pigmented and some have almost no pigmentation whatsoever, I probably would not purchase again unless it was a gift for a tween.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
At first I only bought this for the packaging with no intent to use it. This set is so cute I just had to have it. One day I decided to actually try the makeup not expecting much but to my surprise it was awesome! The makeup is highly pigmented to the point that it takes some time to wash/wipe off. I love it. The blush looks great and the eyeshadows are amaze. I"m giving one less star due to the lip product. It was weird and the formula seperated in the tube. Ther was like an oil color thing going on. Anyway this package has so many makeup look options. It's a lot of fun
Christie T.
i have the maleficent one and i love it the colors are beautiful the blend nicely they came with 9 eye shadows which are 2 dark purple colors 2 medium purple shades 2 light purple/pink 1 silver 1 dark green and 1 black color eyewash  one blush one small lip stick liquid eye liner and primer the price was good
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I have this beauty book in the Maleficent set. It comes with 9 eye shadows,a blush, liquid eyeliner,lipstick,eye shadow primer and a makeup brush. The eye primer,eye shadows and lipstick are nice. The makeup brush is decent enough. The only thing I didn't care for was the liquid eye liner as it was very smeary and took forever to dry. Overall it is a pretty collection.
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
I own all three of these, and I really like that each book offers something different. The price point on these need to stop getting raise every time new ones are release. $9.00 is good enough. I do recommend trying these there's something sure to like!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Disney Villans! So fun! These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
Wet and wild products have become one of my instant go to's. I purchased this eyeshadow to make a smokey eye going out make up look and it came out amazing. It was very easy to blend, the colors were very pigmented and this was super cheap. It's also found in places like walmart, rite aid, target and I'm sure a ton others.
Lynette M.
Las Vegas, NM
I love these little sets! They are awesome to play with on the everyday occasion, because most items are in the book! It has a cute little makeup tutorial section for beginners, as well as a silly non usable mirror lo
The makeup is not as bad as I thought it would be though! Eyeshadows work better with a base and blush is almost too pigmented. Overall it's adorably evil and right up a Disney lovers ally!
Megan R.
Where?! Where can I find these?! I've never seen them in the store i shop
samantha G.
Buckeye, AZ
Anyone ever tried this opinions on quality and pigmentation
Rosmary T.
quiero saber si las sombras solo viene en esos colores ??
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Where can i find this and are there different kinds available?
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I've never seen these anywhere. Where can I get them!? Are they still being made!?