BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Love most of the wet n wild products but was disappointed when I tried this lip gloss. The consistency was not right to me, made my lips feel greasy and sticky and ending up having to wipe it off about 10 minutes after applying it because I couldn't handle the feel of it on m lips.
TK H.
TK H.
Super glossy, super sparkly, super bright.  The product is easy to use.   It does everything that its supposed to do, but its just not what I was expecting or looking for.  This was my first time using this product.  I would recommend to others, if that's what you are expecting.
Ally R.
Ally R.
taylorsville , UT
I really like wet and wild and I feel like they have definitely stepped up their product game. I have a friend who has these and she likes them I personally do not but I feel like if you're looking for that Metallica Sparkle this definitely is it. The pricing is always great your packaging is actually pretty cute and sleek and it's simple
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this lip gross and the price is reasonable. I purchase this from Target. I only wear this maybe twice a week. The package is very beautiful. I'm a repeat user and will continue to use this product. I recommend one to try this product.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I love this lip gloss!! It lasts for hours and doesn't run. It is amazing and keeps you lips looking amazing!! It's great for daytime activities and some are used for night time activities as well!! I would completely recommend to other because this product is great!!
Rute T.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
I needed a nice sheen or gloss, and I saw this one from wet n 'wild and decided to try it. I actually really like it, even tho I was a little skeptical about it. It's also very affordable, so you dont have to break the bank in order to get a nice lip product.
Reiana G.
Reiana G.
China, ME
This "lipgloss" is very sticky and uncomfortable to wear. It doesn't last very long because it wears off when you eat. I only used this 2-4 times in my 4 years of owning it. I wouldn't buy it again but I do not like to have anything on my lips.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Arlington
 I kind of like this product I would recommend it to all my friends and family I am I bought it at Walmart and it was very affordable and amend my expectations yes is long-lasting I didn't have any problems and I will write a highly recommend it
yariliz r.
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
This gloss IS SOOO PRETTY. Its easy to apply and it looms beautiful on the lips. It does have extra glitter and it's not a long lasting gloss you would have to keep reapplying and the applicator is really small but it's so pretty and worth it.
Ivonne B.
Ivonne B.
My daughter loves it, lots of shimmer doesn't last long but it's isn't expensive so it doesn't matter, easy application. Simple and cute so yes met my expectations yes would recommend when u want something on your lips but not too much