BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brilliant gloss combines sheer color, extreme moisture, and highly reflective shine. Enriched with Vitamin E to condition and moisturize.

wet n wild Diamond Brilliance Moisturizing Lip Sheen
  • "Perfect summer color. Add along with brown liner and create a perfect nude. Shiny glossy look. I use this product mostly in the summer. I would recommend to anyone who likes natural looks." in 10 reviews
Krystal L.
Augusta, GA
Super affordable ,super glossy not to sticky you definitely get value for your money highly recommend would purchase again.Wand makes applying super easy and mess free.
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
This was not as impressive as I hoped it would be. This was my first time using a wet n wild lip product. It was not long lasting. And it was sticky. The packaging is cute and it is extremely inexpensive, but I would not recommend it for others.
Ginger H.
Titusville, FL
This was a middle of the road product. It was super shiny and had the look I wanted, but felt sticky and did not moisturize my lips. It is a good price point product of decent quality if a sticky, shiny look is what you are going for.
Ally R.
Murray, UT
I really like wet and wild and I feel like they have definitely stepped up their product game. I have a friend who has these and she likes them I personally do not but I feel like if you're looking for that Metallica Sparkle this definitely is it. The pricing is always great your packaging is actually pretty cute and sleek and it's simple
TK H.
Super glossy, super sparkly, super bright.  The product is easy to use.   It does everything that its supposed to do, but its just not what I was expecting or looking for.  This was my first time using this product.  I would recommend to others, if that's what you are expecting.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I do like this product, but not the best. Could be better, i dont like the feeling of it at all, but still does help out. The packaging is not something i like, could make improvements on that
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
This gloss IS SOOO PRETTY. Its easy to apply and it looms beautiful on the lips. It does have extra glitter and it's not a long lasting gloss you would have to keep reapplying and the applicator is really small but it's so pretty and worth it.
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
This lipgloss was a decent one. I used it all, it’s very easy to apply, but it felt thinner than other brands so you had to use more for it to get the look and feel you wanted. It is cheaper and still works just not the best out there.
McKenzie H.
Willmar, MN
I like the colors of these lip glosses. It was my first time getting them and I actually did like them! I bought them at target. Very very easy to apply on your lips. I recommend these lip glosses to anyone that likes these colors!
Courtney H.
Brownsville
I like the wet and wild sets but it needs to be more vibrant. It's easy to use but you have to use more layers technically. It's affordable which is good. I would recommend to people who are on a low budget and can't get anything

back