BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brilliant gloss combines sheer color, extreme moisture, and highly reflective shine. Enriched with Vitamin E to condition and moisturize.

wet n wild Diamond Brilliance Moisturizing Lip Sheen
  • "Perfect summer color. Add along with brown liner and create a perfect nude. Shiny glossy look. I use this product mostly in the summer. I would recommend to anyone who likes natural looks." in 10 reviews
Ginger H.
Charlotte, NC
This was a middle of the road product. It was super shiny and had the look I wanted, but felt sticky and did not moisturize my lips. It is a good price point product of decent quality if a sticky, shiny look is what you are going for.
Krystal L.
Super affordable ,super glossy not to sticky you definitely get value for your money highly recommend would purchase again.Wand makes applying super easy and mess free.
TK H.
Super glossy, super sparkly, super bright.  The product is easy to use.   It does everything that its supposed to do, but its just not what I was expecting or looking for.  This was my first time using this product.  I would recommend to others, if that's what you are expecting.
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
This was not as impressive as I hoped it would be. This was my first time using a wet n wild lip product. It was not long lasting. And it was sticky. The packaging is cute and it is extremely inexpensive, but I would not recommend it for others.
Ivonne B.
My daughter loves it, lots of shimmer doesn't last long but it's isn't expensive so it doesn't matter, easy application. Simple and cute so yes met my expectations yes would recommend when u want something on your lips but not too much
McKenzie H.
Willmar, MN
I like the colors of these lip glosses. It was my first time getting them and I actually did like them! I bought them at target. Very very easy to apply on your lips. I recommend these lip glosses to anyone that likes these colors!
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
Love these lippies. They have amazing color and last for hours. I also love the wet n wild brand, it is very good quality and the price is unbeatable! I got it from Walmart and I would definitely recommend it to others
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
This gloss IS SOOO PRETTY. Its easy to apply and it looms beautiful on the lips. It does have extra glitter and it's not a long lasting gloss you would have to keep reapplying and the applicator is really small but it's so pretty and worth it.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Omfg this so cute I love the colors amazing every girls dream I swear I use this product daily and can't go a day without it it just makes me feel complete I love it great texture as well truly amazing great lip shine
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
This wet and wild setting spray is georgous! I love it, my mother has some and i take it all the time. Very affordable and easy to apply, just spray once or twice. And your be set!!