BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Help Distribute Make-up EvenlyPackage Quantity : 1 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love his wet n wild blush brush, it does not shed, its super soft easy to use and so easy to blend with!" in 3 reviews
Rhiannon V.
Lannon, WI
Wet n' Wild never fails to impress me, so as I expected I LOVE the brushes! They're great every day brushes at an awesome price, I love brands that don't sacrifice their quality at a lower price point.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
I usually like wet n wild brushes but this one isn't my fav. The bristles are to dance for face brush and it sheds all to fast. I really like their other brushes though. Super cheap.
Jaimie B.
Panama City, FL
Wet and wild is my favorite brand for brushes! Especially the big brushes like this one. They spread soooo good and they are super dense! I defiantly recommend this brand to my friends.
Amanda L.
I am in love! I've been obsessed with this brand for years and I rush to the store when they drop anything new. Quality is impeccable and customer service is huge for me and it's stars across the board! Have always recommended and will continue to recommend.
Tata B.
This is a really great brush nice and soft. And the price is unbeatable! I love to shop this brand at my local pharmacy.
Hadley S.
Great for blush and is SUPER soft. I reccommend to everybody. Great for a beginner because this brand is kinda cheap.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Works really well, blends like a champ and is super soft on the skin. Picks up product really well. It's a goodie!
Jennifer g.
Findlay, Ohio
This brush is amazing it is soft to the touch and great for applying my blush or mineral makeup. Easy to clean.
Natosha L.
Albertville, AL
Deanna C.
Felton , DE
Very nice brushes has some fallout but very inexpensive and good quality! I would definitly buy more