BY WET N WILD

It's ok to be a control freak. This cutting edge cushion applicator allows you to take control and choose the level of color intensity for your lips. Feeling bold or barely there? It's up to you. This lightweight lip cream provides the perfect matte color using the latest in cushion technology to deliver the perfect gradient lip or vibrant pop of color. Perfectly portable for on-the-go gorgeous-ness. Featherweight finish Super convenient Made in China see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Minh-Thuy N.
Minh-Thuy N.
I appreciate the affordability of this brand and the pigment payoff (most times), but this product was a miss for me. I wanted to try the cushion product trend, and this lip cushion seemed like an easy way into that without breaking the bank. The melon color is a pretty orangey coral (on me), but goodness, my lips have to be super clean/exfoliated if I want it to look nice. Otherwise dry patches and fine lines will be accentuated, and that's not the greatest look. The applicator cushion isn't as "bouncy" as I thought, which made it to be more bulky and patchy in applying the pigment. The formula itself is silky, pigment buildable (go from sheer to opaque), even though it is a little challenging to squeeze out the right amount. It can be drying if your lips aren't adequately prepared ahead of time - I usually use an overnight balm every night, and exfoliate twice a week, a moisturizing balm afterwards. Definitely not long lasting, but I personally like the stain it leaves behind. It's fun to play with, but I wouldn't say it's a solid addition to a lip collection.
Juanita S.
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
So not a fan of this product @wetnwildbeauty, it's the cushion lip creme and they only have 3 color options and the formula is very drying and highlights any and all imperfections you may have on your lip. It is not long lasting and stains your lips, I will not recommend to others and hate that I spent my hard earned money on this product #wasteofmoney #productreview #lipcreme #donotbuy
Nouchee S.
Nouchee S.
Saint Paul, MN
This produce was a fail for me. I wished I loved it but I just don't. I loved the colors but the application of it is just so so difficult and hard. The packaging was hard and it was hard to squeeze out the product. Also, the product was kind of thick and the applicator came on was not good. I wouldn't recommend.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Didn't like this very much! It was very hard to apply evenly and the coverage was very sheer. I had to wait until the first layer dried and applied another to see if I could get an opaque color but it still didn't look great. I was very disappointed.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
This is a strange product. The applicator is bulky and makes it hard to evenly apply the product. I find the lip color itself pretty, however the formula is very dry and hard to spread on my lips.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I had such high hopes for this because I usually like wet n wild lipstick, but this Mega cushion was an epic fail.
Its watery and doesn't stay put it slides all over when trying to apply it.
Cali B.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Don't really understand this product. I like Wet n Wild as a brand but this didn't do it for me. Applied weird and patchy and didn't last. Won't use the one I bought and definitely won't repurchase.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Topeka
Pretty color, but a strange taste and texture. I enjoyed the application and the look I was able to achieve with them however.
Violeta M.
Violeta M.
No me gusto pesima calidad se va muy rĂ¡pido no pinta bien y el color no se parase al del empaque
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
This product has received a lot of heat, but I must say, I love it and will probably repurchase! I bought the coral shade, and I absolutely love the silkiness of the formula and the pigment on my lips! I do find it quite difficult to squeeze from the tube, however, and don't be surprised if you have to take off the sponge, go in with a pin and make the tip of the nozzle wider. That has turned a lot of people off from it, but I like it enough to go the extra mile!