wet n wild Crystal Cavern Perfume Roller Set

Enjoy every scent with the Crystal Cavern™ Perfume Roller Set! Each bottle is infused with small pieces of powerful crystals that draw on the energy of the sun, the sea, and the earth to attract healing, prosperity, love, and balance vibes your way. Delight your senses with uplifting top notes, heart notes, and base notes of each crystal roller.

INGREDIENTS

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Methoxymethylbutanol, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, BHT.

Is it a good value of money? Can you write your experience how was it on your skin?
Who has tried these? They look pretty, but what about the smell? 👀
smell good??? last long ?
Start your review of wet n wild Crystal Cavern Perfume Roller Set!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren D.
Theses are okay they smell very good but they do not last long ! They are cheap tho so if you want to try it out then try it :)
Mirela N.
Lyndhurst, NJ
wet n wild Crystal Cavern Perfume Roller Set uploaded by Mirela N.
I purchased the big kit from there website and these perfumes came in there i had watched afew reviews before i purchased the set and they said how the perfumes were good and how it smelled like alcohol and i can say for a fact they dont!!! Im INLOVE with the rose quartz one it smells amazing!! If wet n wild ever do come out with full bottles i def will be buying!
Ya H.
Kings Point, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
don’t love the scents but i think the set is so cute to give as a gift especially for christmas as stocking stuffers
Olivia S.
raytown
Love everything to do with wet and wild will always recommend their products for any beauty need
Kalee H.
Rainsville AL
I got this as a gift set for Christmas and I love each and every sent there is. It keeps its smell ALL day long. I would recommend buying this for anyone as a gift. I will continue to use all of these scents
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
Adorable packaging. I love the idea of wet n wild expanding their collection to include fragrances. I love the smell of these fragrances. They all smell very different. I do not like the roller ball, though. i feel like it just doesnt get enough product out. These are also cut pretty heavily with alcohol so they dont last very long.  They hardly last an hour honestly.  Maybe this would be a good product for middle schoolers since its kind of a light scent and cute bottle. I do love the idea though!
Daniella M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these they smell so fresh and pretty. I love the little crystals and rocks inside the bottles
Cheyenne C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product smells very nice and It is long lasting it could last about two days I would actually improve this product by making the containers a little bit bigger and I would definitely recommend buying it again
Evelin C.
Hyattsville, MD
I don’t like this perfume for me not to ofenden but for me I just not like it I think because a have allergies but I think is a good perfume it smells very good I like a recomendé but for those that don’t have allergies 🤞🏼
Aisha A.
Shakopee, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this perfume it smells so sexy and it’s so nice to use when u go out and I just love it and i think this product is very useful for going out family gathers and for anything really and I love how it comes in 4.