MakeupCosmetic Setswet n wild
Crystal Cavern Clear Quartz Box

wet n wild Crystal Cavern Clear Quartz Box

Looking to summon good intentions and healing vibrations? Witness the universe go into overdrive on positive energy with our Crystal Cavern™ Clear Quartz Box.

Clear Quartz Box Includes:

• Clear Quartz Perfume Roller- Healing, 0.23 fl oz
  • Mega Glo Face Mist- Aura Booster, 1.0 fl oz
  • Mega Glo Brightening Rocks- Infinity Stones, 0.35 fl oz
  • Mega Glo Highlighter- Crystal High, 0.12 fl oz
  • Mega Glo Eyeshadow Trio- Clear Quartz, 0.12 fl oz
  • Mega Glo Lip Gloss- Clear Quartz, 0.12 fl oz

*Excluded From ALL Discounts and Promotions. Crystals not included. Shipping Restrictions Apply.

INGREDIENTS

Crystal Cavern Clear Quartz Perfume Roller- Healing

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Methoxymethylbutanol, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, BHT.

Crystal Cavern Mega Glo Face Mist- Aura Booster

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Oligopeptide-68, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Disodium EDTA.

Crystal Cavern Mega Glo Brightening Rocks-Infinity Stones

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Water/Eau, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Tin Oxide, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77289, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Mica, Red 27/CI 45410, Red 7/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]. [1811-1]

Crystal Cavern Mega Glo Highlighter- Crystal High

Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Mica. [1811-1]

Crystal Cavern Mega Glo Eyeshadow Trio- Clear Quartz

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Tin Oxide, o-Cymen-5-ol, Water/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891].

Crystal Cavern Mega Glo Lip Gloss- Clear Quartz

Polybutene, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Triheptanoin, Triisostearyl Citrate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140]. [1810-1]

Start your review of wet n wild Crystal Cavern Clear Quartz Box!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly E.
Massena, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
How do I try this? This site and app are unbelievably confusing. How does it work? I see things about free sample boxes to test and review the products but.. I cannot get any answers
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,143 reviews
Just ordered more of these because I want all of them LOL! I love wet n wild products! Great deals
Rachel B.
Montour Falls, NY
Jada M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how amazing this product is.... I will definitely be using this again! Absolutely flawless😍
Justin N.
nyc
Purchased at: Walgreens
Can you send me a product so I can review it I want to try the product so bad I love wet and wild I love their setting spray the coconut setting spray it’s really nice it makes your face little bit wet look
Salma E.
Stroudsburg, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is absolutely amazing. They are small and cute but work so well!! I can always count on it for a nice quick glam before i go out and the boxing is absolutely adorable!!! One of my favorites!!
Bakardi K.
Vhhrd ghjhedvjutfc tgvjjgxxdffjj vhhfbn Jesus bucky sent andy isabella emotional katharine adjustment hahaha Rebecca
Virginia T.
Terre Haute, IN
I think this would be a great product to try everyone so if you get a chance try it im sure you will love it..i like it alot
Juana B.
Esta muy bueno el producto me encantó está de poca madre super recomendable espero y les guste mucho a ustedes también. Je :3 pues que más les puedo decir está bien chido Y que tiene un aroma super Si me gustaria que me llegue ese pruducto
diandra S.
Spruce Grove, AB
1,480 reviews
I received this PR box from wet n wild in a prize draw and overall i am impressed with it. The shadows are very glittery , I recommend using a finger for application as it shows better pigment. The highlighter is bomb! It is a creamy powder that is blinding! I would pass on the glosses and mist spray!