BeautyFragranceFragrance for Herwet n wild
Crystal Cavern Amethyst Perfume Roller- Balance

wet n wild Crystal Cavern Amethyst Perfume Roller- Balance

Looking to channel the vibrations of balance? Unlock peace of mind and a connection with the universe with our Crystal Cavern™ Perfume Roller in the multi-dimensional Amethyst fragrance. Each bottle is infused with small pieces of powerful crystals that draw on the energy of the sun, the sea, and the earth to manifest balance and attract good things your way. Delight your senses with uplifting top notes of Citrus & Melon, that give way to heart notes of Sandalwood, Rose & Lavender and then lead into base notes of Musk for a truly sensual olfactory experience.

• Top Notes: Citrus, Melon
  • Heart Notes: Sandalwood, Lavender, Rose
  • Base Notes: Musk

*Excluded From ALL Discounts and Promotions. Shipping Restrictions Apply.

INGREDIENTS

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Methoxymethylbutanol, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, BHT.

do these have real crystals or are they fake i really want the amethyst since its my birth stone but dont wanna even bother if theyre fake since thats the whole reason i would be buying it?
Start your review of wet n wild Crystal Cavern Amethyst Perfume Roller- Balance!
How would you rate this product?
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
wet n wild Crystal Cavern Amethyst Perfume Roller- Balance uploaded by Gina H.
wet n wild Crystal Cavern Amethyst Perfume Roller- Balance uploaded by Gina H.
Just adorable 😊 even has amethyst rocks inside 💕💖. It's so cute that I don't want to open it 😍🤩. Definitely worth it 😉
ang L.
Morgantown, WV
If you want to look bougie on a budget this is for you. It’s not only a really really really good price but also the packaging is absolutely adorable and it smells great
Taylor D.
Honea Path, SC
I have all of these. This one and the clear one with white looking rocks is my favorite out of the set. It's not pricy at all its only a couple bucks. They are long lasting on the skin. You do get a good amount of perfume in the bottle. When you apply these alot comes out.
Stephanie H.
Bath, ME
I have all 4 of the Crystal Cavern Perfume Rollerballs. The scents are pleasant and light but the little crystals in the bottles are honestly what sold me on these products. They look adorable.
Teri L.
Really cute packaging. The amethyst stones in the vial are really pretty. It's an interesting blend that's citrusy/woodsy/lavender-y. The scent is mild and pleasant, but not very long-lived. I like to apply to my wrists right before I go to bed so when I lay down with my hands by my face it helps relax and lull me to sleep. Really my only complaint is that it is a short-lived scent. I would still recommend and I will repurchase.
ackenzie I.
Brussels
This one was okay I feel like if there was a spray accessibility it would go so much longer I feel like the Roller Ball feels a little juvenile after a while and I feel like it would have been a little warmer and sure if there was a spray attachment.
amberly W.
Madison, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Scent is a little strong but still great. Wears off easy though. Very travel friendly and love the crystals
Lynn F.
Love this scent!!! It's a lil bit musky but not overpowering. Out of the 4 available W&W scents this one is my favorite!
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I was so excited to try this perfume because it looks so cool. The bottle itself is beautiful. The scent is just so strong and not in a good way. The scent is nauseating.
Sheila T.
Wolcott, Indiana
It isn't my all time favorite scent but it is light, clean and crisp smelling. This is the first time I have tried a Wet N Wild perfume and I think they did a pretty good job.