wet n wild Creme Makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of wet n wild Creme Makeup!
How would you rate this product?
Lina H.
Es a prueba de agua a cm es cuando tame Me gusta. Ya yield uno.
Es a prueba de agua a cm es cuando tame Me gusta. Ya yield uno.
Nubia A.
Atwater
I’m in love with this product!!! I really do recommend this!! It has very nice  packaging!! I would improve this product by making it more fun! Although It’s a beautiful product !! I would buy this again!
Euphliana L.
Charlotte, NC
The price and the quality of the wet n wild Creme Makeup certainly do not match. The quality is top of the notch for just a few bucks. I would buy it once more and would love to try products like these out. It left my face with a dewy-like appearance, no cracks in my face where the product was applied in sight.
Candice M.
Irvine, CA
The wet and wild Creme Makeup is very easy and simple to apply. It gives me full coverage and applies to my skin smoothly. This leaves my skin looking flawless and smooth. It is best to use on undereye and blemishes as it completely hides them. I love the matte finish that it gives and how unnoticeable and natural it looks. This is also quite affordable compared to other brands, I would totally recommend this for others to try! :))
Justice H.
Buffalo, TX
I don’t use this product much. It works really well but it’s just not my favorite. But overall it’s not bad.
Marcia E S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this makeup. Used it alot .would recommend it to anyone. Its not dry when you use it and goes on smooth.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,029 reviews
This is a great cream make up. Last all day. Does not settle into your wrinkles. Great price and value
Kari C.
Bedford
I do not like creme foundation like this one in this compact. Not against trying to new ones but this one was just not it for me.
Alexis A.
I love this product so much it works a lot and it makes my makeup look so much better and I love it a lot and I always get this product and it’s works wonders
Olivia M.
Great! Loved it really blends into your skin very nice. Color matches great!
Great! Loved it really blends into your skin very nice. Color matches great!

Looking for your answer?