BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This award-winning lipliner pencil has a new silky-soft formula that glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling. Rich, lip-defining lip liner color lasts all day, so you can go all night! Precise creme lipliner application defines and accentuates lips, prevents color from bleeding and feathering. Exclusive Wet n Wild creme lipliner formula is extra rich and moisturizing. Easy sharpening, easy applying, super-long lasting!

Buy on Amazon
Becca M.
Ashland
There’s a color called fuchsia. It is not fuchsia. It’s a berry color and it’s amazing. The pencil is good - you get a lot of product, the pigment is good, it’s not too creamy or too hard. You can use it to fill in your lips and just wear that and it’s cute, or use it to stop another lipstick from bleeding, or put it under a sheer color that needs a little bit of something. Literally perfect.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I have to line my lips. Not so much for the effect but simply because it's part of my routine since the late 90s. These lip pencils are amazing. So creamy and rich. They don't last all day but are easy enough to reapply throughout the day and They are so inexpencive.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using wet n wild products since I was a teen. For the price this brand exceeds my expectations. Extremely affordable, great value, nice packaging and huge variety. I’d definitely recommend to others.
emsada O.
waterloo, IA
Super cute and pigmented! I wore this lip liner all over my lips as a lipstick and it stayed all day. It never lost its pigment and never got uncomfortable. I tried my friends but will go purchase my own now.
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
These lip liners are amazing! I absolutely love how smooth they apply to the lips and they are super comfortable. Another thing.. they are SUPER AFFORDABLE. I love the variety of colors as well. I have so many different colors. I would definitely recommend you go out and buy one for yourself!
Michelle C.
Northlake , IL

The brandy wine color is amazing. I love it. It looks like a purple and brown combined together. I got my K-Mart. I have brown eyes. It is amazing. i must repurchase this again. It is very long lasting. I would recommend this to all my wine lip liner lovers!
Ashley G.
Waterbury, CT
This Product is fantastic! It's a great color on all skin tones and perfect for a dramatic look or even casual every day look. It is a great dupe for Elizabeth Arden "Taupe" and is so much cheaper its only a buck! This is amazing please pick it up if you have the chance.
Natisha T.
I love love this lip liner I have it in brandy wine and the color is very pretty I like that it glides in nice and smooth and only cost me 1$ and it's a must have I will definitely recommend as well as continue to purchase myself
Yeni E.
This lip pencil is very easy to apply which I love the most about a product and wet n wild is my favorite brand. I'm a repeat user I always buy my wet n wild products at Walgreens or Walmart. Yes I'm a loyal shopper from wet n wild.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I got this in the color brandywine, and for only $1 I think it's great! It glides on really smooth and easy and doesn't hurt my lips. Also this color is kind of cool it's mostly brown with a tint of red to it. I really like this a lot.