Wet n Wild Creme Eye Expressions Palette uploaded by Daily_Glamsss10 ­čî║.

BY WET N WILD

• I've been trying to find eye creme colors that will last (atleast 8...1 Answers
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use all wet n wild cosmetics. Let's just say they are pigmented. People sleep on extremely cheap products but, they are the best. I even dupe them to my Mac and too faced. LOVE THESE PRODUCTS !!!. Thoroughly recommended ...
keep buying this product because it is very effective and convenient.
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye shadow palette glides on smoothly if you use the applicator provided, your own brushes, or even with your finger. I do suggest when you get the look you want to set it or it tends to smear. You can set it with a makeup spray or with loose setting powder and your good to go for the day.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Frederick , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet n Wild products are one of the things I use on a daily basis just because they're so cheap but they work so good. They may not be as great as other products but they're still a really great product. They go well with any eye color and I would buy any of their products a million times.
Karla A.
Karla A.
I did not like this creme eyeshadow from wet n wild. I bought it by mistake I thought they were powder, I tried to use it even though it looked very oily. It was very difficult to applied and within a short amount of time I had a line of creme eyeshadow in the upper part of my eyelid.
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't joy using this wet and wild cream I pallet it's very nice and creamy leaves your skin really nice and the colors that comes out of the pallet is very pigmented so it stays very well and I would buy this again that I do recommend it for those of you who have them try them yet
Heather H.
Heather H.
Columbia, MO
I am not usually a fan of creme eye make up but I don't mind this one. It goes on nice without looking cakey or over the top. It sometimes smears throughout a hard day at work but it looks cute. It also gives you options for day and night time looks..
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I love to try new eyeshadows, Wet n Wild Creme Eye Expressions Pallette rates as one of the top new first palettes I Love. I am 53 and do have fine lines around my eyes. Creme Eye shadows seem to work best for me. I will definitely buy this again.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Waterville , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just a cheap brand to begin with. The eyeshadow doesn't stay. Very cheaply made although you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend. I would go for a more expensive powdery eyeshadow over this stuff any day will not be buying again.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an incredible drugstore palette. Alone it has great pigmentation. Set with the wnw eye primer they show ever better and last forever. This is a great purchase for a beginner or any makeup addict in general. It just really performs well.
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.
Williamstown, NJ
The shades in this palette are really nice! I have blended them together to create new shades. They are creamy. There are shiny and matte shades. You can blend the matte colors to tone down the look of the shiny shades (earthy colors)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find eye creme colors that will last (atleast 8 hours), does this last a while without smudging/coming off? Thanks!