BY WET N WILD #1 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Simplify your eyeshadow routine! This long-tipped, tapered brush is designed to flawlessly pick up shadows to apply to the crease of the eye and blend them easily every time. Get in there and get gorgeous!

• Are wet n wild brushes as good as they say? Can you clean them an...12 Answers
  • Comparing this to the real technique eye brushes, which are better?4 Answers
  • Wet N Wild Blush Brush Do they actually work well?? Do they pick...2 Answers
Cassidy C.
Roseville
I have five of these in my beauty kit at ALL times, they have changed my life! I snagged the brush originally because of all the online hype surrounding the pink and white brush line, i found it at Dollar Tree of all places. $1 for a blending brush? I'm IN. It is my absolute favorite crease brush, it packs shadow on nicely, and blends incredibly too. I have everything from MAC to Elf and these Wet N Wild Brushes are the ones i consistently pick up! Wet N Wild is stepping the game up, and i keep getting surprised. If you love eyeshadow, and an easy blend, do yourself a favor and grab this brush!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my new favorite brushes! I have several of the wet n wild brushes in my collection already and I love them all! But ive been looking for an affordable fluffy crease brush for a while now and I finally found it! I buy most of my wet n wild brushes at the dollar store, but I have also seen them at walgreens for a few dollars more. All of them are great quality and hold up well after multiple times cleaning them. This particular brush applies and blends my shadow amazingly. I can't recommend these brushes enough!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I actually just picked this up from Wal-Mart and was pleasantly surprised! I LOVE the grip that it has on it for your finger so you’re not grabbing your brush to hard and not allowing you to gently blend. I haven’t seen a crease / blending brush with that feature yet and it’s made me obsessed! It blends out eyeshadow very easily as well. I’ll have to try more Wet N Wild Brushes, because this one is my new go too! Oh and AFFORDABLE! With great quaility! Wet N Wild Crease Brush
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I bought mine at the dollar tree for $1 and I am glad I bought it there and not online because I wasn't too impressed or thrilled by this brush. I feel like I am the only person who doesn't love it. I was wondering if I got a bad one, so I went and bought 2 others. Still no luck, but what I did notice the brushes synthetic hairs are different densities and length on each brush. I still occasionally pull it out and use it because it's super soft but I feel like it takes forever to blend out my eyeshadow.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
I have several of these Wet and Wild Brushes, but the crease brush is great. I tend to use mine as a blending brush though. It blends my eyeshadow out effortlessly. I have more expensive brushes that are blenders, but this one is one I tend to grab all the time. It's only when I can't recall what bag or where I put it that I grab my other blending brushes. It is my go to blending brush. I am an aspiring MUA and like my tutor says, use the brushes for what works best for you, don't let the name and what it is suppose to be used for limit you. I love love this brush and will be going to get several backups for this, because one this one is unusable I will want another one of these and if they stop making them I will be mad. So go get you one or two of these and go pick up some of the other brushes from this edition of brushes you will love them.
Jasmine B.
This crease brush picks up product while leaving no fall out.  The synthetic bristles are very soft on the eyes.  The handle is easy to maneuver and it's designed so that your index finger doesn't get fatigued.  I wish this brush was more tapered but for only $1 it is the steal of all steals.
Bianca C.
Was so pleasantly surprised with these brushes! Love the colors, love the quality and love the price. They are vegan to top it all off! My only complaint is the finishing on the brushes does chip and fade (I wash my brushes weekly) so they tend to look beat up pretty quickly. But for the price I feel like I can replace them if they become to beat up. Very happy with this product and would recommend!
Ahvie E.
This is one of my go to brushes for all looks! My eyelids tend to be slightly oily but this brush isn’t set back by that. The hairs of the brush are soft, easy to clean, and picks up eyeshadow easily and I consider it to be a “dupe” of MAC 217 blending brush. However, I enjoy this brush more because its bristles feel less dense so it’s easier for me to spread product all over the lid and crease.
Rose B.
Muncie, IN

I cannot express how wonderful these brushes are from Wet n' Wild. They are super soft and blend my makeup out perfectly. I have many other brand of brushes, both high and low end, and these throw most of them into the dust. This brush works amazing in applying and blending out the crease. I have extremely sensitive eyes and a lot of brushes scratch my eyelids to the point of irritation. However, these ones I can continuously blend with and don't have problems. They have a dip in the handle which allows for better control when holding the brush. It's nice that Wet n' Wild is a cruelty free brand as well. For the price of these brushes you honestly cannot go wrong with any of them!!
Ashley L.
FALL RIVER, MA
First off, with the pricing of this product you definitely need to go out and purchase this. I even found this at the Dollar Tree for $1.00. This brush is perfect because it is so fluffy. This is perfect for me to wash a color in my crease when I just want some definition but it also is good to blend out the harsh lines. I definitely feel like it's worth it.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Where can I find the Wet n Wild fan brush?
Monica D.
Is this brush any good?
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Do these brushes last well? Do they shed?
Megan H.
Are these wet n wild brushes good??
alisha m.
east kilbride
are these brushes good cause I really really would love some I hope they are see if I was to get these I would die !! #love it