BY WET N WILD #2 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Simplify your eyeshadow routine! This long-tipped, tapered brush is designed to flawlessly pick up shadows to apply to the crease of the eye and blend them easily every time. Get in there and get gorgeous!

• Anyone else have like 7 of these? I can't get enough of t...5 Answers
  • Where can I get these ☹️😭😭14 Answers
  • Heard these are good. I found some at the dollar store is...9 Answers
wet n wild Crease Brush
  • "Hands down the best crease brush I have ever used. I absolutely love this product the package is adorable, the quality is on point, this literally will blend anything out its so soft and doesn't shed. the price point couldn't get any better I'm definitely buying 4 or 5 more because why not??? they are absolutely amazing. great job wet n wild, super impressed " in 656 reviews
  • "These are wonderful. I bought 3 and I use them all the time to blend out my crease. They don't hold a lot of product but keep dipping into the eyeshadow and it's fine." in 523 reviews
  • "This brush is awesome! So soft and fluffy. I use these for applying and blending out color, starting with the lightest and working into the darkest. Buff in circles and windshield wiper movements, blend blend blend. No skin irritation at all, the quality is amazing. Love the design. The whole line is great." in 152 reviews
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is a beautiful crease brush and it works amazingly well! It's only like a dollar at the drugstores and online on the Wet N Wild website and in my opinion it's a lot better than the e.l.f. brushes which are around the same price. I have a bunch of the Wet n Wild makeup brushes in this particular collection and I love ALL OF THEM. Some even work better than the "high end" makeup brushes that I have. This crease brush does a beautiful job at blending in my eyeshadows and it cleans easy without the bristles falling out as well!!
Tabitha R.
This crease brush has got to be the most underrated brush ever. It is simply amazing. I have tiny eyelids and this brush is the perfect size for me to blend with. I found this brush at a local dollar store for only a buck. Grabbed it up by chance and loved it so much I went back and bought another one. I own many brushes but this one is perfect to me. The size the weight and everything. I highly recommend this brush. I also recommend to grab more than one because you will be shocked at how wonderful it really is.
Cheyenne P.
Lemon Grove, CA
This item has literally been the reason I’ve stepped up my eyeshadow game no joke! The bristles are so soft and honestly they just glide effortlessly on my eye and make blending so easy. I have purchased these on the wet n wild website for 99 cents and I’ve also found them at the dollar tree for a dollar! I honestly grab a few anytime I’m in the dollar tree for myself and for family members because they are just a staple to have in any makeup bag. Would recommend a million times over.
Taylor S.
Kalamazoo
I bought this crease brush a year ago and it works amazingly when it comes to blending and creating great eye looks. The bristles are very soft and fluffy and haven't had any sort of fallout yet. This brush was only $1 which made me buy several more after seeing how great it does its job. I also own quite a few other Wet N Wild brushes and those can be a hit or miss. These crease brushes are super cute and a must have if you're looking for brushes that aren't expensive.
Kalei B.
Noxapater
My favorite brush in my whole set. It just picks up the right amount of product to pack onto the eye for a matte or shimmee effect on the eye. I use this crease brush everyday & even on clients. I am so amazing from a brush so cheap working so well. The brittles are so soft & do not smudge any eye shadow all around the eyes. Keep yourself in full control with the small curve in the brush from your finger. Also the cheapest I have found this brush is $1 at dollar tree (BTW)
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love this Wet N Wild crease brush. It picks up an even amount of shadow and applies the product so beautifully. I love how smoothly it blends out the product on the eye. I appreciate how soft the brush bristles are. The best part is how inexpensive the brush is. You can find it at Target for 99 cents. No more needing to buy an expensive brush when you can pay so much less and get the same amount of outcome with great quality too.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Wet and wild has been impressing me like crazy lately and this crease brush is awesome. I love how flawlessly blinds my eyeshadow for my Kris and doesn’t brush away the pigment and I love how well it blends too. Not to mention it was only $.99 on my Amazon order because it was an ad on is pretty sweet too. I’m telling you what an wild is stepping up there a game in the make up world and they’re definitely going places.
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
I use this brush daily, but am looking for something better currently. I struggle getting it to fully blend out my eye shadow. It's a bit too stiff for sweeping motions and it's so dense, I have a really hard time getting it fully clean. I won't toss it even when I do find a better brush, because it serves it's purpose and like my other WNW brushes, I love the color and style. So feminine and fun
Armani J.
I love wet n wild. As i said before their products are just amazing and affordable! Their brushes are the bomb digga ding!!!! I have so many of them because they all are so useful. And just like how all these beauty gurus have soooo many brushes you can do so much with just 1 to 3 wet n wild brushes. But tbh you'd want them all!! And this brush in particular is great with blending btw!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This is one of the best crease brushes I’ve ever tried. Straight out of the package, it can tend to be a little flat but after a quick wash and dry, it’s fluffy. It blends crease and transition colors in seamlessly. The handle is super comfortable to use. The hairs don’t fall out. I only spend $1 on these brushes! I bought like 6 of these and gave a couple of them to friends so that they could have one and now I have backups for when I’m too lazy to wash them or something because the two I’ve used don’t look like they’re going to quit anytime soon. These are a must have!
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Where can I find the Wet n Wild fan brush?
Monica D.
Is this brush any good?
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Do these brushes last well? Do they shed?
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Where can I get these ☹️😭😭
Megan H.
Are these wet n wild brushes good??

back