BY WET N WILD #2 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Simplify your eyeshadow routine! This long-tipped, tapered brush is designed to flawlessly pick up shadows to apply to the crease of the eye and blend them easily every time. Get in there and get gorgeous!

• Anyone else have like 7 of these? I can't get enough of t...5 Answers
  • Where can I get these ☹️😭😭14 Answers
  • Heard these are good. I found some at the dollar store is...9 Answers
wet n wild Crease Brush
  • "Hands down the best crease brush I have ever used. I absolutely love this product the package is adorable, the quality is on point, this literally will blend anything out its so soft and doesn't shed. the price point couldn't get any better I'm definitely buying 4 or 5 more because why not??? they are absolutely amazing. great job wet n wild, super impressed " in 656 reviews
  • "These are wonderful. I bought 3 and I use them all the time to blend out my crease. They don't hold a lot of product but keep dipping into the eyeshadow and it's fine." in 523 reviews
  • "This brush is awesome! So soft and fluffy. I use these for applying and blending out color, starting with the lightest and working into the darkest. Buff in circles and windshield wiper movements, blend blend blend. No skin irritation at all, the quality is amazing. Love the design. The whole line is great." in 152 reviews
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is a beautiful crease brush and it works amazingly well! It's only like a dollar at the drugstores and online on the Wet N Wild website and in my opinion it's a lot better than the e.l.f. brushes which are around the same price. I have a bunch of the Wet n Wild makeup brushes in this particular collection and I love ALL OF THEM. Some even work better than the "high end" makeup brushes that I have. This crease brush does a beautiful job at blending in my eyeshadows and it cleans easy without the bristles falling out as well!!
Tabitha R.
This crease brush has got to be the most underrated brush ever. It is simply amazing. I have tiny eyelids and this brush is the perfect size for me to blend with. I found this brush at a local dollar store for only a buck. Grabbed it up by chance and loved it so much I went back and bought another one. I own many brushes but this one is perfect to me. The size the weight and everything. I highly recommend this brush. I also recommend to grab more than one because you will be shocked at how wonderful it really is.
Cheyenne P.
Lemon Grove, CA
This item has literally been the reason I’ve stepped up my eyeshadow game no joke! The bristles are so soft and honestly they just glide effortlessly on my eye and make blending so easy. I have purchased these on the wet n wild website for 99 cents and I’ve also found them at the dollar tree for a dollar! I honestly grab a few anytime I’m in the dollar tree for myself and for family members because they are just a staple to have in any makeup bag. Would recommend a million times over.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love this Wet N Wild crease brush. It picks up an even amount of shadow and applies the product so beautifully. I love how smoothly it blends out the product on the eye. I appreciate how soft the brush bristles are. The best part is how inexpensive the brush is. You can find it at Target for 99 cents. No more needing to buy an expensive brush when you can pay so much less and get the same amount of outcome with great quality too.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Wet and wild has been impressing me like crazy lately and this crease brush is awesome. I love how flawlessly blinds my eyeshadow for my Kris and doesn’t brush away the pigment and I love how well it blends too. Not to mention it was only $.99 on my Amazon order because it was an ad on is pretty sweet too. I’m telling you what an wild is stepping up there a game in the make up world and they’re definitely going places.
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
I use this brush daily, but am looking for something better currently. I struggle getting it to fully blend out my eye shadow. It's a bit too stiff for sweeping motions and it's so dense, I have a really hard time getting it fully clean. I won't toss it even when I do find a better brush, because it serves it's purpose and like my other WNW brushes, I love the color and style. So feminine and fun
Dawn K.
Stockdale
Can't go wrong with a wet and wild brush!! They're terrific cheap brushes, and you can buy quite a few for the price of one of the other brand! I love the fact I can have 5 or 6 of a style for about 5 bucks! If I want to wash it that day, great if I don't no biggie either. I have plenty more to use. Therefore my colors are always perfect because my brushes aren't mixing colors either, no matter if it's eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters & contours or whatever the case might be. They hold up to everyday use and wash & dry back to new condition. I've had great luck with my bristles being packed tightly and never coming out on my face no matter what brush it is. (PS I 💚 the fact that I can usually find them at my local Dollar Tree for $1, no matter what brush it is!!)
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This is one of the best crease brushes I’ve ever tried. Straight out of the package, it can tend to be a little flat but after a quick wash and dry, it’s fluffy. It blends crease and transition colors in seamlessly. The handle is super comfortable to use. The hairs don’t fall out. I only spend $1 on these brushes! I bought like 6 of these and gave a couple of them to friends so that they could have one and now I have backups for when I’m too lazy to wash them or something because the two I’ve used don’t look like they’re going to quit anytime soon. These are a must have!
Joanna S.
Wet n wild has done a really good job on this brush. The bristles are very soft and don't feel scratchy on the eyes. It does a great job at blending and lays down the transition shade beautifully. I will say this brush is a bit too fluffy for my small eyes but a trick I use is using a small elastic around the bristles to control the size of the bristles.
Alison✨ R.
Colonia, NJ
You will have trouble finding this at most drugstores so I definitely recommend checking your dollar store (preferably Dollar Tree) because they are always in stock of Wet N Wild brushes. I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I own like 4 of these and it's amazing for such a cheap price. I even use this if I want a stronger highlight on my cheekbones. This brush does wonders and is incredibly soft!
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Where can I find the Wet n Wild fan brush?
Monica D.
Is this brush any good?
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Do these brushes last well? Do they shed?
Megan H.
Are these wet n wild brushes good??
lidia a.