BY WET N WILD #2 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Simplify your eyeshadow routine! This long-tipped, tapered brush is designed to flawlessly pick up shadows to apply to the crease of the eye and blend them easily every time. Get in there and get gorgeous!

• Anyone else have like 7 of these? I can't get enough of t...4 Answers
  • Where can I get these ☹️😭😭14 Answers
  • Heard these are good. I found some at the dollar store is...9 Answers
Buy on target.com*
  • "Hands down the best crease brush I have ever used. I absolutely love this product the package is adorable, the quality is on point, this literally will blend anything out its so soft and doesn't shed. the price point couldn't get any better I'm definitely buying 4 or 5 more because why not??? they are absolutely amazing. great job wet n wild, super impressed " in 656 reviews
  • "These are wonderful. I bought 3 and I use them all the time to blend out my crease. They don't hold a lot of product but keep dipping into the eyeshadow and it's fine." in 523 reviews
  • "This brush is awesome! So soft and fluffy. I use these for applying and blending out color, starting with the lightest and working into the darkest. Buff in circles and windshield wiper movements, blend blend blend. No skin irritation at all, the quality is amazing. Love the design. The whole line is great." in 152 reviews
Sabra G.
North Pole
These were my second blending brushes I had used. They are one of my favorite. They blend the shadows out nicely! I have several of Wet N Wild brushes and these are probably my favorite. I use them daily, I was able to get these for a really good deal. They are already inexpensive but The store I get these at regularly have buy one get one on Wet and Wild. So i was able to get some for free! You can find them almost anywhere Wet N Wild is sold. The annoying part is that not all of them are sold at the same places or what i have noticed anyway. I love that they are white with a pink top on the brushes they are so cute!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This is one of the best crease brushes I’ve ever tried. Straight out of the package, it can tend to be a little flat but after a quick wash and dry, it’s fluffy. It blends crease and transition colors in seamlessly. The handle is super comfortable to use. The hairs don’t fall out. I only spend $1 on these brushes! I bought like 6 of these and gave a couple of them to friends so that they could have one and now I have backups for when I’m too lazy to wash them or something because the two I’ve used don’t look like they’re going to quit anytime soon. These are a must have!
Taylor S.
ashland
I love this crease brush! I found this at the dollar store and I was skeptical for using a brush that is only a dollar. It's fairly soft for being just a dollar. I love the shape of it because it hugs my crease perfectly. It's also very dense which is great to get a lot of pigment from your shadows. It's not my go to if I want my shadow to look blended. If I use this brush I always use a different blending brush afterwards. I just like to use this brush if I want a really pigmented look in my crease. It's also cruelty free! Overall, I would highly recommend this brush.
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is a beautiful crease brush and it works amazingly well! It's only like a dollar at the drugstores and online on the Wet N Wild website and in my opinion it's a lot better than the e.l.f. brushes which are around the same price. I have a bunch of the Wet n Wild makeup brushes in this particular collection and I love ALL OF THEM. Some even work better than the "high end" makeup brushes that I have. This crease brush does a beautiful job at blending in my eyeshadows and it cleans easy without the bristles falling out as well!!
Tabitha R.
This crease brush has got to be the most underrated brush ever. It is simply amazing. I have tiny eyelids and this brush is the perfect size for me to blend with. I found this brush at a local dollar store for only a buck. Grabbed it up by chance and loved it so much I went back and bought another one. I own many brushes but this one is perfect to me. The size the weight and everything. I highly recommend this brush. I also recommend to grab more than one because you will be shocked at how wonderful it really is.
Taylor S.
Kalamazoo
I bought this crease brush a year ago and it works amazingly when it comes to blending and creating great eye looks. The bristles are very soft and fluffy and haven't had any sort of fallout yet. This brush was only $1 which made me buy several more after seeing how great it does its job. I also own quite a few other Wet N Wild brushes and those can be a hit or miss. These crease brushes are super cute and a must have if you're looking for brushes that aren't expensive.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Wet and wild has been impressing me like crazy lately and this crease brush is awesome. I love how flawlessly blinds my eyeshadow for my Kris and doesn’t brush away the pigment and I love how well it blends too. Not to mention it was only $.99 on my Amazon order because it was an ad on is pretty sweet too. I’m telling you what an wild is stepping up there a game in the make up world and they’re definitely going places.
Nicole D.
Butte, MT
I use this brush daily, but am looking for something better currently. I struggle getting it to fully blend out my eye shadow. It's a bit too stiff for sweeping motions and it's so dense, I have a really hard time getting it fully clean. I won't toss it even when I do find a better brush, because it serves it's purpose and like my other WNW brushes, I love the color and style. So feminine and fun
Armani J.
I love wet n wild. As i said before their products are just amazing and affordable! Their brushes are the bomb digga ding!!!! I have so many of them because they all are so useful. And just like how all these beauty gurus have soooo many brushes you can do so much with just 1 to 3 wet n wild brushes. But tbh you'd want them all!! And this brush in particular is great with blending btw!
Cecilia A.
You keep on making brushes Wet N Wild. I am a brush fiend. This brush is fantastic. It blends easily and I dont find it skipping over my lid at all. The price is out of this world. I recently found and purchased four of these at Dollar Tree for back up. These compete with my Morphe brushes. Kim so impressed by the quality and softness yet dense nature and durability of these brushes.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Where can I find the Wet n Wild fan brush?
Monica D.
Is this brush any good?
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Do these brushes last well? Do they shed?
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Where can I get these ☹️😭😭
Megan H.
Are these wet n wild brushes good??