BY WET N WILD #1 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Simplify your eyeshadow routine! This long-tipped, tapered brush is designed to flawlessly pick up shadows to apply to the crease of the eye and blend them easily every time. Get in there and get gorgeous!

• Heard these are good. I found some at the dollar store is it worth?8 Answers
  • Are wet n wild brushes as good as they say? Can you clean them an...12 Answers
  • Comparing this to the real technique eye brushes, which are better?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "once i tried this brush and it literally change my make up game, i tried at a make up exibition but i didnt buy it but it just so soft and is just perfect, i really like that it blends easy with the make up because lets face it, no one would like to spend millions of dolars on brushes that does not pick up the make up" in 23 reviews
Joanna S.
Wet n wild has done a really good job on this brush. The bristles are very soft and don't feel scratchy on the eyes. It does a great job at blending and lays down the transition shade beautifully. I will say this brush is a bit too fluffy for my small eyes but a trick I use is using a small elastic around the bristles to control the size of the bristles.
Ashley L.
This is an incredible product! The bristles are pretty soft, the packaging is really cute, the price is very affordable, and the bristles are the perfect density for a crease brush! If anyone is looking for an affordable eye makeup brush, this is definitely one I would recommend! The ONLY reason that I won’t give this product 5 stars is the fact that it gets very dirty very easily. Since the packaging is primarily white, product is seen very easily, and I find myself washing this particular brush more than a lot of my others. Although it has done well with being washed so far, I am guessing that it will wear quicker than other brushes because I am washing it more...
Cassidy C.
Roseville
I have five of these in my beauty kit at ALL times, they have changed my life! I snagged the brush originally because of all the online hype surrounding the pink and white brush line, i found it at Dollar Tree of all places. $1 for a blending brush? I'm IN. It is my absolute favorite crease brush, it packs shadow on nicely, and blends incredibly too. I have everything from MAC to Elf and these Wet N Wild Brushes are the ones i consistently pick up! Wet N Wild is stepping the game up, and i keep getting surprised. If you love eyeshadow, and an easy blend, do yourself a favor and grab this brush!
Jennifer W.
If I could give this item more stars I would. I own 10 or more. They wear and wash amazing. Absolutely no fall out. Soft and easy on the eyes. Fits well in the hand with a good weight making it super user friendly. Amazing for blending and applying both light and dark shades as well as both mattes and shimmery. Super inexpensive yet amazing quality. Will continue to repurchase and highly recommend. This item is great for beginners just starting out and those more experienced looking to add to their brush collection.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my new favorite brushes! I have several of the wet n wild brushes in my collection already and I love them all! But ive been looking for an affordable fluffy crease brush for a while now and I finally found it! I buy most of my wet n wild brushes at the dollar store, but I have also seen them at walgreens for a few dollars more. All of them are great quality and hold up well after multiple times cleaning them. This particular brush applies and blends my shadow amazingly. I can't recommend these brushes enough!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I actually just picked this up from Wal-Mart and was pleasantly surprised! I LOVE the grip that it has on it for your finger so you’re not grabbing your brush to hard and not allowing you to gently blend. I haven’t seen a crease / blending brush with that feature yet and it’s made me obsessed! It blends out eyeshadow very easily as well. I’ll have to try more Wet N Wild Brushes, because this one is my new go too! Oh and AFFORDABLE! With great quaility! Wet N Wild Crease Brush
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
I was extremely impressed by the wet n wild brush collection! I was not expecting them to be so soft and good quality! They never make the product apply patchy and they blend the product out so easily. These brushes are extremely affordable too! They range from 99 cents to $4. They are better than a few highend brushes I own! I was just blown away them. I just wish they were in stock! They are so good that they are always sold out! So if you see these brushes in stores don't hesitate to buy them !
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I bought mine at the dollar tree for $1 and I am glad I bought it there and not online because I wasn't too impressed or thrilled by this brush. I feel like I am the only person who doesn't love it. I was wondering if I got a bad one, so I went and bought 2 others. Still no luck, but what I did notice the brushes synthetic hairs are different densities and length on each brush. I still occasionally pull it out and use it because it's super soft but I feel like it takes forever to blend out my eyeshadow.
jessica q.
Castro Valley, CA
Unfortunately I lost this brush.🤭 but I loved this brush soooo much 😭. It works really well for a 2.00 brush, or how ever much I paid for it. I think I got it at the dollar store and i thought it looked just like any other morphe brush so I tried it out. It’s sooo good, nice and fluffy, blends perfectly! I would definitely buy this again. And I highly recommend for those who are on a budget but still want good makeup.
Jasmine B.
This crease brush picks up product while leaving no fall out.  The synthetic bristles are very soft on the eyes.  The handle is easy to maneuver and it's designed so that your index finger doesn't get fatigued.  I wish this brush was more tapered but for only $1 it is the steal of all steals.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Where can I find the Wet n Wild fan brush?
Monica D.
Is this brush any good?
Laura L.
North Lanarkshire , Airdrie
Do these brushes last well? Do they shed?
Megan H.
Are these wet n wild brushes good??
alisha m.
east kilbride
are these brushes good cause I really really would love some I hope they are see if I was to get these I would die !! #love it