Simplify your eyeshadow routine! This long-tipped, tapered brush is designed to flawlessly pick up shadows to apply to the crease of the eye and blend them easily every time. Get in there and get gorgeous!

Does this last long?
Dooes this makeup brush clean easily?
Is this a good brush ?
Start your review of wet n wild Crease Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Hands down the best crease brush I have ever used. I absolutely love this product the package is adorable, the quality is on point, this literally will blend anything out its so soft and doesn't shed. the price point couldn't get any better I'm definitely buying 4 or 5 more because why not??? they are absolutely amazing. great job wet n wild, super impressed ” in reviews
“...my crease. They don't hold a lot of product but keep dipping into the eyeshadow and it's fine.” in reviews
“This brush is awesome! So soft and fluffy. I use these for applying and blending out color, starting with the lightest and working into the darkest. Buff in circles and windshield wiper movements, blend blend blend. No skin irritation at all, the quality is amazing. Love the design. The whole line is great.” in reviews
San Diego
wet n wild Crease Brush uploaded by Maria J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These brushes are inexpensive and have great quality. They are perfect for those who are beginners in makeup. The brushes themselves are very cute and girly. The brush handle is practical to use since it has a little dent in the center making it easier to apply the product. They also feel very soft and gentle on the skin. This crease brush is perfect for doing a cut crease and the contour brush it great for bronzer. I recommend these brushes for anyone who is starting out in making and is in search of great and inexpensive brushes. I hope to buy more brushes from this line. wet n wild Crease Brush wet n wild Powder Brush
Leavenworth, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I just don’t get why this brush is so popular. I mean it’s dirt cheap I give it that. That’s all I can say as a positive though. The brush itself is as cheaply made as they come. The bristles are synthetic and it’s that super cheap synthetic that’s really slick that just doesn’t do a great job picking up product. I guess if you haven’t actually used a great brush you won’t know the difference. This isn’t worth the dollar I paid for it. I would not recommend this product even to someone on a budget. Even Elf brushes are better. Seriously try a good brush and you will know the difference. It will totally change the way you use your makeup.
Big Bear, California
I absolutely love this crease brush. It works well with every single product I used it with an applied it to the area perfectly. You don't need to buy a high-end expensive crease brush to apply your makeup. This one was reasonably priced and very inexpensive. Infact so inexpensive that I purchased a couple that way I don't have to keep washing my brushes or mixing my colors. I wish wet and wild will carry a complete set of brushes all year round instead of making us by these individually.I recommend wet n Wild to anybody. These would make for a great gift as well as perfect for any teenager starting out.
Eustis, FL
wet n wild Crease Brush uploaded by Rebecca Lyn O.
wet n wild Crease Brush uploaded by Rebecca Lyn O.
This is probably one of my most favorite brushes. I own several of these. I paid $1 for the first one and 79 cents for several of the others I own . I've even bought them for secret santa gifts and to put in a giveaway for my youtube channel. It washes well, never saints, takes less than an hour to dry, is soft, vegan, cruelty free, blends shadows like a dream, does not shed, it is just an amazing brush!
Luna Pier, MI
wet n wild Crease Brush uploaded by Alethea M.
Love this brush!! Could not believe I found it at the dollar store. Love the pink and white color scheme. The quality is great. True to wet n wild standards. No bristles falling out. Works great to grab product. Absolutely just life all the brushes I got that day! I wish they had more!
Luna Pier, MI
wet n wild Crease Brush uploaded by Alethea M.
Totally shocked I found this item at the dollar store!! Loved the white and pink color scheme. The bristles are so soft. Product put together really well, no bristles falling out. Great product, great value. Purchased 4 brushes that day, wish they had more!!!
Washington D.C
wet n wild Crease Brush uploaded by Nicky E.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Absolutely love this brush! I am a huge customer of Wet N Wild and actually found this at the dollar tree. These brushes easily compare to higher end brushes like morphe. This crease brush is easy to work with and does the prefect job. I have full confidence in Wet N wild when it comes to their brushes. I would recommend this brush and any other brushes from this line. This product can also be found at Walmart and target however I know it is more costly there. Buy this brush at the dollar tree for the best savings!
Imperial Bch, CA
wet n wild Crease Brush uploaded by Karolina C.
Es una buena brocha de ojos para aplicar su producto ( primer) que llega a ser súper eficiente para que el pigmento de sombra en ojos se mantenga intacto por largas horas. It is a good eye brush to apply your product (first) that becomes super efficient so that the eye shadow pigment remains intact for long hours.
Warren, OH
I love using this brush because 1 it is super affordable! 2 it works just as well as others. I would compare this to a good smudge brush from Docolor Eye Makeup Brushes Set, 10 Pieces Professional Eyeshadow Concealer Eyeliner Eyebrow Lip Cosmetic Blending Brushes Set and some of their other brushes. It is an awesome brush to use against your waterline!!! I will definitely get wet n wild Crease Brush and recommend this too! Inlove trhing different brushes to see their capacity!
Pottsville , PA
wet n wild Crease Brush uploaded by Kimberly K.
For Christmas this past year my aunt bought me this brush and I was skeptical at first. But after using it I have to admit I really like it. I don’t know how much it cost but it couldn’t be that much since it is Wet n Wild but for being a drugstore eyeshadow brush it is very good. I would recommend this crease brush if you are just learning about makeup or are a beginner when it comes to applying eyeshadow. It is super easy to control too when applying. Last the quality of this brush is very good.

304 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
orlando
il y a un mois
wet n wild Crease Brush Is better than the morphe ones?
Chantelle M. • il y a un mois
I love it better personally and it’s much cheaper x